Fallout 4 Crashes when I open pipboy or menu interface after AAF loads at 100%

Hi, 

Since I upload the animations of AAF today, I am experimenting a very weird problem. When I load a save I can open my pipboy, menu interface and dialoge. However, after AAF loads all the animations, if I try to open my pipboy, menu or start a dialoge, the game crashes without any error. What may I do to solve this problem? It was working a few hours ago.

I also tried to create a new game and still the same problem.

Thank you very much for your help.

My Load Order & Papyrus Crash log:

---

Edited by xluxlu
18 hours ago, xluxlu said:

Should I unistall DEF_UI?

Kind of a subjective call. But, it uses a vast amount of Flash resources. So, if any other mod like AAF uses Flash resources too the game becomes unstable.

So, you have to decide which mods you want to use more.

1 hour ago, dagobaking said:

Kind of a subjective call. But, it uses a vast amount of Flash resources. So, if any other mod like AAF uses Flash resources too the game becomes unstable.

So, you have to decide which mods you want to use more.

Can you tell me (or share a previous post) which kind of mods use Flash resources? I have unistalled DEF_UI but still I get some random CTD when I open the pipboy or menu.

7 minutes ago, xluxlu said:

Can you tell me (or share a previous post) which kind of mods use Flash resources? I have unistalled DEF_UI but still I get some random CTD when I open the pipboy or menu.

Hm. In that case it could be something else.

I do not know of all other mods that use Flash resources. Typically anything that affects the UI.

43 minutes ago, dagobaking said:

Hm. In that case it could be something else.

I do not know of all other mods that use Flash resources. Typically anything that affects the UI.

Thank you, I will continue seeing what may I do.

4 hours ago, xluxlu said:

Thank you, I will continue seeing what may I do.

I have unistalled a lot of mods and started a new game, but now when I pick grognak outfit or some legendary armors, the game CTD instantaly. This is my load order:

EDIT: Nevermind, I had to re-install the previous version of AWKCR 8.51