Elsa sexy Loincloth

View File

Do you need something special for your pokeboy, give him a new pleasure experience, roaming around with that sexy body, or impress your favorite pokegirl with your male power.

match with almost  all normal dicks or big version resting pose. accessory located on rings, warning it uses bracelet  texture spots,to prevent another clothes texture overlay,  avoid use bracelets with this one.

loincloth.jpg

4 hours ago, wongfoo2003 said:

Thank you, this is something i want for a while.

Glad you like it, I am gonna think in more sexy clothes for males, might an elephant bikini, I love sexy girls around, but males also need love, now they can be sexy and look great perfect clothes for erotic photoshop  videos or love.

1 hour ago, wongfoo2003 said:

I agree there are not enough sexy clothes for males. Did you see all the samples i added in my request?

Greek god suit is possible to do, but might ends being heavy if people wants detail, marvelous has no limits on vertex numbers, but sims 4 cannot overpass 40k tris xd I like that greek idea as T-shirt . Toga versión looks great. Gonna try that. Thanks for inspiration.

1 hour ago, wongfoo2003 said:

What do you think about that? Im always looking for just a ribbon as clothing covering the privat parts, solid or transparent.

And here is a nother one. I would like to see my monastery getting filled with monks dressed like this.

well I,ve found a mesh similar to second example to convert, monk one, gonn add it soon,  but first one rainbow colours  is almost impossible for this game xd, 

6 hours ago, wongfoo2003 said:

I don't want a rainbow colored ribbon. I just want to show the style as an idea. As i wrote above i'm looking for a ribbon as an accessory clothing.

That’s sound better , I have a lot of 3d modeled ribbons convert one as dick accessory is easy.

I will try the new stuff. But i have a question. Why did you Leave the prick underneath the El Macho suit?

I have tried the sexy loincloth and the shorts. The both clip into the bodies. By the loincloth it's just the belt but by the short dispear in the body.

2 hours ago, wongfoo2003 said:

I will try the new stuff. But i have a question. Why did you Leave the prick underneath the El Macho suit?

I have tried the sexy loincloth and the shorts. The both clip into the bodies. By the loincloth it's just the belt but by the short dispear in the body.

Well el Macho suit cannot be an accessory due to being a complex item, so I made it a suit, when you create a suit ,it replace any other  mesh . Means if I don’t put a dick in there, won’t be a dick avaliable to show ? I can let it dick less if people want it.

about shorts and loincloth, I can made both suits able to use sliders and don’t clipping with bodies. But gonna spend a few time, because they gonna need UV1 from body, not from accessories. 2.1 version can do that. 

• 9 months later...
On 5/12/2020 at 11:57 PM, Elsalovescocaine said:

Well el Macho suit cannot be an accessory due to being a complex item, so I made it a suit, when you create a suit ,it replace any other  mesh . Means if I don’t put a dick in there, won’t be a dick avaliable to show ? I can let it dick less if people want it.

about shorts and loincloth, I can made both suits able to use sliders and don’t clipping with bodies. But gonna spend a few time, because they gonna need UV1 from body, not from accessories. 2.1 version can do that. 

I actually would enjoy a dickless version of that. or any cc like that