So I am confused as hell

So I managed to figure out how to start the quest by going to the steward guy in windhelm but after he says to go to Hildegird or however you spell it when I do Setstage atid0starter 20 nothing happens to her dialog and then I move on and all of a sudden the warrior chick something adi appears and I get so confused, if someone could give me like a walkthrough to where to find things and stuff that would very much appreciated..

40 minutes ago, Deth39 said:

So I managed to figure out how to start the quest by going to the steward guy in windhelm but after he says to go to Hildegird or however you spell it when I do Setstage atid0starter 20 nothing happens to her dialog and then I move on and all of a sudden the warrior chick something adi appears and I get so confused, if someone could give me like a walkthrough to where to find things and stuff that would very much appreciated..

Would help to know exactly what you are talking about.

Sexlab doesn't have anything like that built into it, so whatever it is comes from somewhere else.