Won't install WW

So when installing the updated WW, it will install then it will say file not found... I even looked in win and nothing... made sure my computer wasn't blocking it and even tried 3 different internet browsers... IDK what else to do... I even restarted my computer.

If the download itself won't work, I'd start by trying to download WW from the Downloads section here at LoversLab. This also takes care of potential file errors due to stuff like interrupted downloads. You could also try saving the files to another location on your hard drive, in case the default download folder is giving you trouble.

For the installation, perform it manually (no auto-installer) and make sure to follow the steps closely. Also remove the old WW files from your Mods folder before putting the new ones in. Take a look at the step-by-step guide for manual installation and the common mistakes section at the WW website (wickedwhimsmod.com), if you're not sure about what do to exactly - and, of course, feel free to ask if that doesn't get you anywhere or you run into another issue.

2 hours ago, Crashdown117 said:

If the download itself won't work, I'd start by trying to download WW from the Downloads section here at LoversLab. This also takes care of potential file errors due to stuff like interrupted downloads. You could also try saving the files to another location on your hard drive, in case the default download folder is giving you trouble.

For the installation, perform it manually (no auto-installer) and make sure to follow the steps closely. Also remove the old WW files from your Mods folder before putting the new ones in. Take a look at the step-by-step guide for manual installation and the common mistakes section at the WW website (wickedwhimsmod.com), if you're not sure about what do to exactly - and, of course, feel free to ask if that doesn't get you anywhere or you run into another issue.

I'm going to try this and see if it work. I have done everything and unlike these other people I tend to know what I'm doing. But I feel like I was doing something wrong. Thank you

Well, this is odd. All the optional files work fine but core WW doesn't? I dare say that's a first.

BTW, you don't need the optional censorship package, unless you want nudity to be censored in your game (I guess you don't, and that you probably only downloaded it as a test).

Now, to help you, but also out of my curiosity, here's what you're trying to download - maybe it works this way (had to reduce file size for upload, so it's just the mod folder you need to copy into Mods):

WickedWhimsMod.rar

Archived