Games that need PC releases.

Dude500X

Just wondering if anyone else thinks some last gen games should get PC releases?

I wouldnt mind seeing FFX, FFX-2 and maybe even Kingdom Hearts series released on the PC

Anyone know any good last gen games that need PC releases?  I'm thinkin of actually emailing Square and asking them why they wont release these games onto the PC, I reckon it would be good fun to have them on PC.

The entire Halo franchise, including Halo Wars. Would also be nice to have One and Two re-released as well. I've read a number of the books, and played the PC versions of the first two, would be nice to play the rest. I've never had an XBox, and I doubt I'll ever play one.

Another game I would love to play is Dust: An Elysian Tail, an XBLA only release. I hear that game is amazing.

The entire Halo franchise, including Halo Wars. Would also be nice to have One and Two re-released as well. I've read a number of the books, and played the PC versions of the first two, would be nice to play the rest. I've never had an XBox, and I doubt I'll ever play one.

I completely agree.

I just recently played a bit of Halo 1 multiplayer on the PC and after playing Halo 4 the difference in feel and gameplay is night and day. It feels so much better playing on the PC than on the xbox. I'm pretty much done with Halo 4 now and basically the entire franchise (from 4 and onwards) so as long as it's console exclusive.

Guest flingingfeces

Dead or Alive series comes to mind.  

HELL FUCKING YES!  I would love to see Team Ninja port their games over.  Ninja Gaiden on PC OMG I would just die!  DIE I TELL YOU!

dragons dogma

red dead redemption

gears of war 2 and 3

Liked for Dragon's Dogma.

Not really a GoW fan, and I'm not into westerns.

Also, how about old Dreamcast games? PSOne games? I have a PS2, but my PSOne games are in bad condition. I want to play Wild Arms again!

Archived