Game ctd after Sexlab installation

The game has worked for a couple of days without a problem but then I decided to install a slavery mod. I did and created a new game, installed my mods, configured them, saved and loaded the save aaand CTD.

I restarted and only installed and configured one mod at a time and saved and loaded between every mod just to figure out which mod was causing the ctd.

And finally it was Sexlab's turn. I went into the settings, changed some animation settings and saved the game. When I tried to load it CTD!

I always use FNIS after installing our uninstalling mods and FNIS gives no errors or warnings.

I've used TES5Edit too without any errors.

I have no idea why this is happening. How can I fix it?

loadorder.txt

On 5/3/2020 at 6:31 PM, shortiron said:

I could be wrong but if I'm not mistaken you're supposed to use just one Realistic Ragdoll esp.

Choose what you want to use (High, Medium, Realistic, Reduced) and disable the rest. See if it helps.

And, have you run LOOT?

I downloaded "Plugin files only- This only includes the plugin files and no mesh changes. Install this version if you are using body mods."

I got no option to choose when I installed it. =/

• 3 weeks later...

I've removed the dragonwings mod and I think that that fixed the flickering and animals falling from the sky issue, but I still CTD everytime I get close to the Battle-Born house and often near the Whiterun Stables. I can't do the quest Missing in Action because of this.

Is there anything in my mods-list that may be causing this?

I also CTD when trying to exit some of the dungeons and caves.

14 minutes ago, Giakou said:

Battle-Born house

Try disabling mods that modify Whiterun like Terrace Porch, JK's Whiterun, Dawn of Whiterun, etc.

14 minutes ago, Giakou said:

and often near the Whiterun Stables

Disable Farm Animals. Uninstall Sexlab Nude Creature, it's included in More Nasty Critters.

Update More Nasty Critters. The v12+ includes CreatureFramework.esp, and I don't see it in your load order.

22 hours ago, shortiron said:

Try disabling mods that modify Whiterun like Terrace Porch, JK's Whiterun, Dawn of Whiterun, etc.

Disable Farm Animals. Uninstall Sexlab Nude Creature, it's included in More Nasty Critters.

Update More Nasty Critters. The v12+ includes CreatureFramework.esp, and I don't see it in your load order.

Does Farm Animals cause CTDs?

I've already uninstalled Nude Creatures.

This is my new loadorder list.

loadorder.txt

6 hours ago, Giakou said:

Does Farm Animals cause CTDs?

I don't think so. But if you're using MNC, it will add meshes, skeletons, and animations to animals it supports. I was thinking it probably affects Farm Animals too.

Because I used to experience CTDs near Whiterun stable and Pelagia farm when using SL More Creatures and MNC. Turned out, I didn't install MNC patch for SL More Creatures.

5 hours ago, Giakou said:

I've disabled Dawn of Whiterun

Still CTD near Battleborn house?

6 hours ago, Giakou said:

This is my new loadorder list

Any missing masters warning? Because according to its page, AmazingFollowerTweaksImmersive-DFD.esp requires Dynamic Follower Dialogue and I don't see it in you load order.

And also, according to its page, this is the recommended load order for MNC.

(Skyrim and it's DLCs here)
SexLab.esm
SexlabAroused.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
(Sexlab Addon\Plugin mod's .esm here)
(All other .esm mods here)
SkyUI.esp
UIExtensions.esp (needed for SexLabTools)
FNIS.esp
(All other .esp mods here)
SexLabTools.esp (optional)
MoreNastyCritters.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp (optional)
SexLabMatchMaker.esp (optional)
SLAnimLoader.esp
(Sexlab Addon\Plugin mod's .esp here)

See if it helps with CTDs around animals (like Whiterun stables, etc.)

And you may want to move Sanguine Debauchery after XPMSE and before MNC, like this:

XPMSE

(mods)

SanguineDebauchery

(mods)

MNC

And as always, re-run FNIS.

On 5/25/2020 at 3:18 PM, shortiron said:

I don't think so. But if you're using MNC, it will add meshes, skeletons, and animations to animals it supports. I was thinking it probably affects Farm Animals too.

Because I used to experience CTDs near Whiterun stable and Pelagia farm when using SL More Creatures and MNC. Turned out, I didn't install MNC patch for SL More Creatures.

Still CTD near Battleborn house?

Any missing masters warning? Because according to its page, AmazingFollowerTweaksImmersive-DFD.esp requires Dynamic Follower Dialogue and I don't see it in you load order.

And also, according to its page, this is the recommended load order for MNC.

(Skyrim and it's DLCs here)
SexLab.esm
SexlabAroused.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
(Sexlab Addon\Plugin mod's .esm here)
(All other .esm mods here)
SkyUI.esp
UIExtensions.esp (needed for SexLabTools)
FNIS.esp
(All other .esp mods here)
SexLabTools.esp (optional)
MoreNastyCritters.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp (optional)
SexLabMatchMaker.esp (optional)
SLAnimLoader.esp
(Sexlab Addon\Plugin mod's .esp here)

See if it helps with CTDs around animals (like Whiterun stables, etc.)

And you may want to move Sanguine Debauchery after XPMSE and before MNC, like this:

XPMSE

(mods)

SanguineDebauchery

(mods)

MNC

And as always, re-run FNIS.

I'm using LOOT. Is that not enough for the load order?

I have some CTD's near and inside of Whiterun but I ALWAYS get CTD's when near the Battle-Born house. Not the farm but the house inside of WR.

And I have no warnings of missing masters. Not in Tes5Edit, LOOT or Vortex... =/

8 hours ago, Giakou said:

I'm using LOOT. Is that not enough for the load order?

LOOT is not god. You can't use it and expect everything will be perfect. It uses it's own database to tell it which mod should go after/before which. There are thousands of Skyrim mods out there, and more coming out everyday. Since the nature of most Skyrim mods is replacing each other, it's literally impossible to update them into the database and expect everything will work fine without extensive testing. As long as you know how your mods play with each other, you'll live without LOOT. I don't use it, and no CTDs for me.

Can you give me your installed mods list and their order (install order, not load order)?

• 6 months later...

I was hoping to find an answer to the same issue of sorts. Just did a full re-install and update of older mods and my first character did just fine. I got bored with her and decided to create a second, but in the cell during Alternate Start, game crashes every time the notification for Sexlab has finished installing pops up. Since it auto-installs when you load your save, I've been wondering if it is linked to messages popping up since Immersive Citizens also give a message just seconds before, maybe an overload of info? 

• 9 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I'm also having this issue, right after the message of Sexlab being ready appears the game crashes. 

I'm getting this message from Net Script Framework crash logs: Unhandled native exception occurred at 0x249D44E9EF7 (PapyrusUtil.dll+9EF7) on thread 10472!

Tried changing the sexlab Papyrys dll plugin with the original one and it still crashes

• 7 months later...
On 6/2/2022 at 6:16 AM, Highborn said:

I'm also having this issue, right after the message of Sexlab being ready appears the game crashes. 

I'm getting this message from Net Script Framework crash logs: Unhandled native exception occurred at 0x249D44E9EF7 (PapyrusUtil.dll+9EF7) on thread 10472!

Tried changing the sexlab Papyrys dll plugin with the original one and it still crashes

Do you remember how you solved it? Facing the same issue