Only Human Dick Placed Weird?

Everytime I use AAF for a sex scene with one participant being a male human, their dick (as soon as it is uncovered) goes to I believe where ever their groin is when they would stand on the spot of the sex scene, not following the male body itself. This leaves a dickless man's body with his dick floating behind him in a disturbingly distorted manner and a lad with trouble getting off of it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (if my superior description of the situation didn't give a clear image, I also uploaded an image).

I only use BodyTalk3 (recently updated) and I thus don't think that has anything to do with it. This occurs in every animation with a human male in it (maybe also ghouls, couldn't be bothered to check), so the animations also can't be at fault.

Any help is appreciated (as long as it is a reasonable attempt at helping). Thanks in advance.

Fallout 4 Screenshot 2020.05.01 - 11.25.14.31.png

12 hours ago, NotHereForever said:

Everytime I use AAF for a sex scene with one participant being a male human, their dick (as soon as it is uncovered) goes to I believe where ever their groin is when they would stand on the spot of the sex scene, not following the male body itself. This leaves a dickless man's body with his dick floating behind him in a disturbingly distorted manner and a lad with trouble getting off of it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (if my superior description of the situation didn't give a clear image, I also uploaded an image).

I only use BodyTalk3 (recently updated) and I thus don't think that has anything to do with it. This occurs in every animation with a human male in it (maybe also ghouls, couldn't be bothered to check), so the animations also can't be at fault.

Any help is appreciated (as long as it is a reasonable attempt at helping). Thanks in advance.

Fallout 4 Screenshot 2020.05.01 - 11.25.14.31.png

You need zex skeleton, and disable other skeleton if you have, like cbbe knee fix or zaz out

Ok, good thing is, the penis is in place. I repeat, the penis is in place (hehe). Buuuut it doesn't 'get up', if you catch my drift. I looked for some ways to fix this, all involving changing some coding and I would like to know if someone made a patch that just fixes the 'erectile disfunction' part by itself.

Thanks in advance.

Archived