Street of Rage 4

And I think that's a wrap for missing Ultra for basically all the mods that got uploaded to nexus mods. Now I can focus on Blaze B and Blaze C jacket-less mods. Now that the flood gates of ultra blaze has been opened, you can expect everything I modify going forward, will also include ultra blaze folder.

10 hours ago, littlewolf said:

For those interested in the Nude Blaze with Jacket, Pubes and stockings combination, I've added the Blaze Ultra equivalent:

blaze_ultra - Pubes Jacket Stockings.zip 7.43 MB · 5 downloads

The sprsor4blaze folder that this matches up with:

sprsor4blaze - Pubes Jacket Stockings.zip 13.88 MB · 5 downloads

Also available on nexus mods:

https://www.nexusmods.com/streetsofrage4/mods/39?tab=files

blaze_0000.png.9e05ff701018e4262ec887268a1e1a5e.pngblaze_ultra__00022.png.872094a88fccb85e176cc54d27a19782.png

Can you make full nude ver.?

I wonder if the reason I am getting Blaze full nude requests (sometimes any requests really) because people continuously thinking I somehow can draw for some reason. I don't really mind the requests, especially if I do have the skill to meet some of them. However, allow me to set the record straight, and also apologies if I have given the wrong impression to everyone. The skin recolor is of course a laborious step that I need to manually do across who knows how many frames in total. The hair color and boots color for the various blaze color palettes is straight from the base game. Blaze's skin, boots and hair etc. does make Blaze look different per color palette, however the underlying mods are still to be credited to the respective artists.

I can't take all the credit, since I am only responsible for the jacket removal and redrawing boobs, arms, back and parts of Blaze where her skin or hair was previously covered by the jacket. For the full credits list we have:

WorldHenGames (base nude mod)

Churneo (breast movement and face)

SrJustice (blaze with Stockings mod)

Nictus7 (pubes texture)

I hope that cleared up some confusion and peeps can understand that I unfortunately have skill issues. Despite my limited skill set, I endeavor to continue my work to deliver the rest of the color palette blazes (boots, gloves and all), thank you for your patience and continued support!

Edited by littlewolf
35 minutes ago, littlewolf said:

I wonder if the reason I am getting Blaze full nude requests (sometimes any requests really) because people continuously thinking I somehow can draw for some reason. I don't really mind the requests, especially if I do have the skill to meet some of them. However, allow me to set the record straight, and also apologies if I have given the wrong impression to everyone. The skin recolor is of course a laborious step that I need to manually do across who knows how many frames in total. The hair color and boots color for the various blaze color palettes is straight from the base game. Blaze's skin, boots and hair etc. does make Blaze look different per color palette, however the underlying mods are still to be credited to the respective artists.

I can't take all the credit, since I am only responsible for the jacket removal and redrawing boobs, arms, back and parts of Blaze where her skin was previously covered by the jacket. For the full credits list we have:

WorldHenGames (base nude mod)

Churneo (breast movement and face)

SrJustice (blaze with Stockings mod)

Nictus7 (pubes texture)

I hope that cleared up some confusion and peeps can understand that I unfortunately have skill issues. Despite my limited skill set, I endeavor to continue my work to deliver the rest of the color palette blazes (boots, gloves and all), thank you for your patience and continued support!

I am an artist and I still don't feel like going through all of those sprites and making a full nude. It takes a lot of patience and passion for Blaze and Streets 4. Kudos to you for doing all that you have done, you should be proud. If there ever is a Streets 4 blaze that is full nude, people would just want another variant after that. There are so many sprites that can take hours to edit. Some people don't know how much of an effort it is to make a mod like this.

3 hours ago, PoisonXJuri said:

Bro YES! Yes Thank YOu. I always wanted to request something like this buy knew it would take some time. Any plans on the rest of blaze sprites to get the same Upgrade? :)

You're welcome. I am currently focusing on Blaze B and C jacket-less project, so I didn't really have plans for this. My frequency of pumping out mods is going to slow to a crawl now that I am back working at the office. But I'll tell you what, I will as time permits or when I need to take a break from modding projects or just do something different, I will see if I can put together a separate Blaze Futa project, but it will only contain the default blaze (as per test version) and Blaze A. Blaze B and C are kind of not even on the horizon at this point.

Edited by littlewolf
18 hours ago, littlewolf said:

You're welcome. I am currently focusing on Blaze B and C jacket-less project, so I didn't really have plans for this. My frequency of pumping out mods is going to slow to a crawl now that I am back working at the office. But I'll tell you what, I will as time permits or when I need to take a break from modding projects or just do something different, I will see if I can put together a separate Blaze Futa project, but it will only contain the default blaze (as per test version) and Blaze A. Blaze B and C are kind of not even on the horizon at this point.

Hey man. Sounds good to me. If I had a digital art device I wish i could take a crack at it too. I know I don't have the skillset for 3d modeling, but I think I could do some of this. Yeah Blaze B is my favorite. I would NOT complain if you had a Blaze Futa project for A though. Your work is not unappreciated bro. Thanks again.

4 hours ago, PoisonXJuri said:

Hey man. Sounds good to me. If I had a digital art device I wish i could take a crack at it too. I know I don't have the skillset for 3d modeling, but I think I could do some of this. Yeah Blaze B is my favorite. I would NOT complain if you had a Blaze Futa project for A though. Your work is not unappreciated bro. Thanks again.

It's just editing regular images. You can just download one of the nude mods here, grab any image editing program like GIMP with a mouse or keyboard, which is what I do. Though tbh, using GIMP may be the worst way to go about it. Like you just said, looks like to do proper editing you may very well need a proper digital art device and 3d modelling skills, both of which I don't possess. All I'm trying to say is, you can probably do a great job even without skills or the required programs. I have no drawing or art experience whatsoever, but I try anyway.

Edited by littlewolf
21 hours ago, littlewolf said:

It's just editing regular images. You can just download one of the nude mods here, grab any image editing program like GIMP with a mouse or keyboard, which is what I do. Though tbh, using GIMP may be the worst way to go about it. Like you just said, looks like to do proper editing you may very well need a proper digital art device and 3d modelling skills, both of which I don't possess. All I'm trying to say is, you can probably do a great job even without skills or the required programs. I have no drawing or art experience whatsoever, but I try anyway.

You are 100% Right. I will just try it out. I know using the mouse and keyboard won't lead me to the right quality. I'll look into some devices to help me with some editing.  Thanks of the boost of confidence :)

• 2 weeks later...

Yo, so I know this might not be thrilling news to anyone, as I am in deep consideration of wanting to restart Blaze nude mods completely yet again. Quite a while ago, someone asked me if I could not change direction and use the “best” blaze nude mod instead for the jacket-less project. As you know, I was not really willing to change the base nude mod, at the time I was almost finished with Blaze A. Also, the jacket removal process was such a massive undertaking, we literally speaking of editing out a jacket from 199 images as well as an additional 86 ultra images, that’s a shit ton of work as you can well imagine. Luckily I have some personal motivational drive...for the time being.

Anyway, I am considering going this route because well you gotta admit, them animations be smooth like, but…I am not a fan of the original blaze face, so I want to combine this with a new blaze face mod that I found, and combine this with my existing jacket removal mod…with fixes. So, potentially, I want to start a new project going forward.

For some of the jacket removal fixes, I’ve decided to enlist some help by doing a couple of things, the first being YouTube tutorials of how to draw breasts, a necessary skill, since a lot of images of blaze has got her boobs covered, and removing the jacket I really need to get like a basic idea of how and where to draw the curves. Just keep in mind this won’t make me some kind of pro over watching one video, so the arms/breasts might still be janky. I’m hoping though that the smoothness of the nude blaze mod will guide me into doing a better job.

Second, I’ve invested in a Huion H640P pen tablet, again getting a device does not equate to sudden improvement in skill (I still don’t have any skill LOL). I am just hoping, that I didn’t waste my money of course but also hoping that the pen can accomplish what can sometimes be challenging with just the mouse and keyboard alone.

I’m going to do some sample work in the next few weeks as time allows, just to see how it turns out with the best blaze nude mod, plus new face, plus my improved jacket removing mod and I will see and share some images of what is cooking. Based on how the initial results look, I will make my decision on whether I must commit to this new project, or abandon it and continue modding Blaze B instead with what I have currently.

Anyway I’m just putting this out here to spark some deliberation in the thread, what do you guys think of this new direction, is it a good idea, bad idea, please do Blaze B and C instead with what you’ve already got? Ultimately the decision is up to me but I also listen (or not listen *cough*) to feedback/requests.

8 hours ago, littlewolf said:

Yo, so I know this might not be thrilling news to anyone, as I am in deep consideration of wanting to restart Blaze nude mods completely yet again. Quite a while ago, someone asked me if I could not change direction and use the “best” blaze nude mod instead for the jacket-less project. As you know, I was not really willing to change the base nude mod, at the time I was almost finished with Blaze A. Also, the jacket removal process was such a massive undertaking, we literally speaking of editing out a jacket from 199 images as well as an additional 86 ultra images, that’s a shit ton of work as you can well imagine. Luckily I have some personal motivational drive...for the time being.

Anyway, I am considering going this route because well you gotta admit, them animations be smooth like, but…I am not a fan of the original blaze face, so I want to combine this with a new blaze face mod that I found, and combine this with my existing jacket removal mod…with fixes. So, potentially, I want to start a new project going forward.

For some of the jacket removal fixes, I’ve decided to enlist some help by doing a couple of things, the first being YouTube tutorials of how to draw breasts, a necessary skill, since a lot of images of blaze has got her boobs covered, and removing the jacket I really need to get like a basic idea of how and where to draw the curves. Just keep in mind this won’t make me some kind of pro over watching one video, so the arms/breasts might still be janky. I’m hoping though that the smoothness of the nude blaze mod will guide me into doing a better job.

Second, I’ve invested in a Huion H640P pen tablet, again getting a device does not equate to sudden improvement in skill (I still don’t have any skill LOL). I am just hoping, that I didn’t waste my money of course but also hoping that the pen can accomplish what can sometimes be challenging with just the mouse and keyboard alone.

I’m going to do some sample work in the next few weeks as time allows, just to see how it turns out with the best blaze nude mod, plus new face, plus my improved jacket removing mod and I will see and share some images of what is cooking. Based on how the initial results look, I will make my decision on whether I must commit to this new project, or abandon it and continue modding Blaze B instead with what I have currently.

Anyway I’m just putting this out here to spark some deliberation in the thread, what do you guys think of this new direction, is it a good idea, bad idea, please do Blaze B and C instead with what you’ve already got? Ultimately the decision is up to me but I also listen (or not listen *cough*) to feedback/requests.

Hey, would it be too much to ask for you to finish Saphyr (the pink one) first before really hunkering down on this?

Edited by ClosetOfDoom
9 hours ago, littlewolf said:

Also, I assume by "best" you mean the one on Gumroad?

1 hour ago, ClosetOfDoom said:

Hey, would it be too much to ask for you to finish Saphyr (the pink one) first before really hunkering down on this?

To be honest with you I lost all interest in finishing this. I will give it some thought, but that is about it. I'm a busy man and my time is limited.

12 hours ago, ClosetOfDoom said:

Alternatively, I can share with you the WIP files of which only 10 images of Saphyr have been fixed. I estimate that to fix the breast lines for 37 remaining Saphyr images and restore some of the nipples that were partially overwritten by the skin recolor is about 30 to 60 hours worth of work if done the way I finish it. If you are willing to invest that much time doing the fixes you are welcome to the WIP files that I have. I only have about 4 to 6 hours free over the weekend, and I want to spend that time working on Blaze. I'm not going to spend my next several weekends on Saphyr.

Edited by littlewolf
13 hours ago, littlewolf said:

Alternatively, I can share with you the WIP files of which only 10 images of Saphyr have been fixed. I estimate that to fix the breast lines for 37 remaining Saphyr images and restore some of the nipples that were partially overwritten by the skin recolor is about 30 to 60 hours worth of work if done the way I finish it. If you are willing to invest that much time doing the fixes you are welcome to the WIP files that I have. I only have about 4 to 6 hours free over the weekend, and I want to spend that time working on Blaze. I'm not going to spend my next several weekends on Saphyr.

Okie doke. I totally understand, which is why I asked if it was too much. I just found it sad that you made the edits to all other Diamond characters except Saphyr. But again, I understand.

46 minutes ago, ClosetOfDoom said:

Okie doke. I totally understand, which is why I asked if it was too much. I just found it sad that you made the edits to all other Diamond characters except Saphyr. But again, I understand.

Look the edit is essentially done, but there is thin brown lines, across Saphyr's breasts, you can catch glimpses of it during game play, you will see flickering brown lines appear around the breast area (outline of the breasts contain specks of brown, as well as one line above the breasts and one across the waist just below the breasts) where you can see I pasted over the breast from the original Diamond nude mod, and some of the nipples have some brown or pink around the areola. The shadows across the breast are blocky and not smoothed over due to the bucket of paint I threw over it during the initial first stage editing. To fix these issues will take quite some time, time apparently which I don't have a lot of.

That being said, if you don't mind the flaws and that the mod is going to look odd during game play, would you prefer I release the incomplete Saphyr mod for the time being, seeing that I don't quite have time to fix those issues?

1 minute ago, littlewolf said:

Look the edit is essentially done, but there is thin brown lines, across Saphyr's breasts, you can catch glimpses of it during game play, you will see flickering brown lines appear around the breast area (outline of the breasts contain specks of brown, as well as one line above the breasts and one across the waist just below the breasts) where you can see I pasted over the breast from the original Diamond nude mod, and some of the nipples have some brown or pink around the areola. The shadows across the breast are blocky and not smoothed over due to the bucket of paint I threw over it during the initial first stage editing. To fix these issues will take quite some time, time apparently which I don't have a lot of.

That being said, if you don't mind the flaws and that the mod is going to look odd during game play, would you prefer I release the incomplete Saphyr mod for the time being, seeing that I don't quite have time to fix those issues?

Sure, send it my way.