Street of Rage 4

4 hours ago, James39 said:

Wow I didn't want to create a debate but simply barefoot mod fantasy for Axel and all villains womans ?

I do not request full nude, the womans can have swimsuits/micro bikinis on them but barefeet is compulsory

Still would be a lot of work. My guess is that no one here would be interested. Any modders or artists here can correct me if wrong, though.

4 hours ago, Blehbreh said:

@James39 Barefeet are a niche interest amongst artists whereas nude seems to please everyone in the nude mod community, that's why you'll see less 2D art mods that have barefeet. Someone with enough passion and time might come along eventually and make them though.

Also a lot of games just require you to model the feet once or even just use an existing model that has bare feet (like a bathrobe or towel costume or something).

For this game, you have to draw literally hundreds of feet. I'm no artist, but I've heard that hands and feet are among the hardest things to get right.

28 minutes ago, LadyJade90 said:

do you not know what site you're on? there are beastiality and rape mods on this site

I'm well aware. I meant this thread. Modders and artists in this thread have only finished mods out of pure passion for nudity.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, LadyJade90 said:

im not sure you do know what site you're on

And this thread has nothing to do with any other threads on the site. Take a look at the whole darn thread. It's literally just nudity. Nothing else.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/17/2023 at 5:48 AM, LadyJade90 said:

any futa mods? really disappointed i cant find any

This here is a test version I worked on several months...maybe a year ago, never tested this since it wasn't exactly my cup of tea but you're welcome to it:

sprsor4blaze - Futa version test.zip

Anyway that aside I don't want to jinx myself (maybe I just did by posting this), but I am chipping away at my next release, Blaze B mod:

image.png.586c2905b277112046ac0d17b2faa261.png

I've done the boots and gloves replacement for all frames but still have 107 frames to work through where I need to work on the hair color and add additional hair where the jacket used to be etc. I will simply continue cooking with what limited time I have before the December holiday period is over.

Ok, so...I've come to realize that with what little available free time I will have during this December, I probably won't be able to finish Blaze B off, what with 105 more frames to work on with the hair, which is turning out to be more time consuming than I had thought.

Instead I have pivoted towards finishing off the Blaze Ultra textures, but only for the base blaze textures, Blaze A ultra requires a lot more work. Anyway I am busy staging these changes for release both here and nexus mods. I will warn you now that the blaze ultra is extremely janky and probably from an artists point of view...the most cringe worthy effort I have ever put forward. But I am not an artist, so you will have to settle for what I consider my best effort:

Some issues before someone else points out the obvious:

Ultra textures, most of them I left incomplete, since I don't have a program that can artfully put back the missing shroud around blaze for the first dozen or so frames. This is completely broken and I have no intention of fixing it because I simply don't know how.

Second, you will see an outline of a jacket in the background even though Blaze is not wearing one. I was puzzled at first but then realized that there are additional Blaze SFX folder that has Blaze's jacket outlined, again, I have no intention of fixing this, since I'm not entirely sure how.

Third, you'll notice the arms and boobs is extremely janky and unprofessional, that's because I drew them myself! XD and really proud of getting that done too, though I probably copy pasted nipples from somewhere...

Anyway it is extremely unfinished or rather it is finished to the bare minimum and I don't have the skills nor the time to polish it off nicely. Anyway I am almost done with the staging, so if you are happy with all the flaws this came with then you are welcome to use the blaze ultra, keep an eye out for an update soon.

Edited by littlewolf

Hello hello, so bringing you the most requested and long awaited (boi did I keep you guys waiting!) Blaze Ultra textures have finally landed.

Also available on nexus mods, please download and endorse:
https://www.nexusmods.com/streetsofrage4/mods/22?tab=files

Herewith the Blaze Ultra for the base Blaze color palette, available in clean shaven, pubes and stockings:

Streets of Lewd Jacketless Nude Blaze base Ultra.zip

Thank you and happy gaming further.

2 hours ago, littlewolf said:

Ok, so...I've come to realize that with what little available free time I will have during this December, I probably won't be able to finish Blaze B off, what with 105 more frames to work on with the hair, which is turning out to be more time consuming than I had thought.

Instead I have pivoted towards finishing off the Blaze Ultra textures, but only for the base blaze textures, Blaze A ultra requires a lot more work. Anyway I am busy staging these changes for release both here and nexus mods. I will warn you now that the blaze ultra is extremely janky and probably from an artists point of view...the most cringe worthy effort I have ever put forward. But I am not an artist, so you will have to settle for what I consider my best effort:

Sprite editing is a pain in the ass! So appreciate any effort you've done bud! Thank you so much.

On 12/21/2023 at 2:38 PM, littlewolf said:

Hello hello, so bringing you the most requested and long awaited (boi did I keep you guys waiting!) Blaze Ultra textures have finally landed.

Also available on nexus mods, please download and endorse:

Herewith the Blaze Ultra for the base Blaze color palette, available in clean shaven, pubes and stockings:

Streets of Lewd Jacketless Nude Blaze base Ultra.zip 32.06 MB · 33 downloads

Thank you and happy gaming further.

uh yeah I said "probably the last update", but this mod didn't feel complete without Blaze A Ultra...so...

Streets of Lewd Jacketless Nude Blaze A Ultra.zip

Also available on nexus mods:

Now please excuse me as I take off the rest of this week with much deserved relaxation with nothing but nude blaze for days.

Edited by littlewolf
On 12/21/2023 at 12:47 PM, littlewolf said:

Just a little update with regards to this.

So I've made a decision to scrap Blaze B and start all from over. Reason being is that while GIMP's batch edit recolor did wonders for quickly coughing out 199 pictures in an instant, the end quality result suffered greatly. The faded out lines and color quality that made putting the original hair color back was a pain in the nuts since I couldn't determine where Blaze's arm starts and ends, sometimes overlapping the hair where it shouldn't be. This only became (unfortunately) infinitely worse when I applied the same batch edit to Blaze B Ultra which had disastrous consequences, completely breaking 46 ultra images with ugly white spots that I neither have the programs nor the skills to fix. So I had to make a call to scrap the batch editing entirely.

I've found a different solution, which is good news for everyone but kind of not so good news to me, I managed to replicate Blaze's B skin recolor that matches the original Blaze B skin color without losing the quality. The problem is, I have to manually open 209 images in GIMP and apply four layers of coloring to the skin...manually. It is going to be a massive undertaking to pump out Blaze B color palette. It goes without saying that I will include Blaze B Ultra in the next release, which makes this even more tedious since I also need to apply skin recolor to an additional 86 Ultra images (as well as putting the boots, gloves and hair color back in). Then once that is done apply manually the process for all 295 images the pubes and stockings options. Which means (including the clean shaven option which I start off with as the base) manually opening and editing images for a whopping total of 1180 times in GIMP.

There is unfortunately no batch editing to make this process easier, but seeing that I pumped out 285 manually edited images for Blaze's xmas edition (including ultra) and also delivered an additional 688 Ultra textures for base blaze and blaze A combined, it is safe to say that for next year, I am certainly up to the task of tackling Blaze B to completion, however long it takes.

It is a steep undertaking with much more manual labor involved, but I believe it is the correct course of action and will simply look better in game.

blaze_Before.png.d2f74704f837119f09b86bef43158772.pngblaze_After.png.e6924abfde954690f43252298cf15b94.png

I suppose when tits go flaying about wildly, nobody cares about the quality but in this case the Before batch editing version on the left was taking way too long for me to get the hair in and the boots and gloves looked better than the body itself. The After image on the right, much longer to execute but will make editing way easier.

Edited by littlewolf
On 7/22/2020 at 12:31 AM, littlewolf said:

Yep, I'm no artist though the tits come from KairosZ who has a version of diamond wearing belt only pants-less (and pantsu-less *wink* *wink*) transparent tights, so I just borrowed tits (I mean this) for copy paste and create a topless only version of diamond, I'm shocked at how much time one needs to invest in just copying tits over (and recently recoloring them) so I don't want to know how much time has gone into drawing them.

I'm working on Ruby, Pyrop and Saphyr frames but this is taking a great deal longer than usual as I need to recolor the tits to match the skin. So far I have the standing and walking frames done for Ruby and just finished only 3 jumping frames, it is slow going to get the color right but I'm trying to wing it and shortcut where I can to save time.

I haven't started on the walking and standing frames for pyrop and saphyr but when I got to Ruby's jumping frames I thought why not recolor pyrop and saphyr jumping frames at the same time as I'm doing ruby. It's arguably a lot slower going if I do this but if I do then I will have only the walking and standing frames left to do for pyrop and saphyr.

An example so far:

image.png.c02a329f941367b7eb882723a0373815.pngimage.png.4b60de9ba27dd00e2c483b2013f05eb6.pngimage.png.2812c75a03d224c42e72505bb8b26dae.png

I made a ton of color mistakes somewhere but I'm hoping they will be small and unnoticeable. I have no clue how to recolor the nips without destroying it completely, unfortunately I don't have editing software as fancy as Photoshop so I use GIMP and I don't even know how to use full functions of GIMP even just the basic lasso select, eraser and paint brush...and bucket in the hopes of speeding the re-color process up.

Edit: I forgot to mention the hitting motion frames which I also just finished for ruby but have yet to do this for the other two.

Would still love to see Sapphire finished like this. ^^

7 hours ago, littlewolf said:

Just a little update with regards to this.

So I've made a decision to scrap Blaze B and start all from over. Reason being is that while GIMP's batch edit recolor did wonders for quickly coughing out 199 pictures in an instant, the end quality result suffered greatly. The faded out lines and color quality that made putting the original hair color back was a pain in the nuts since I couldn't determine where Blaze's arm starts and ends, sometimes overlapping the hair where it shouldn't be. This only became (unfortunately) infinitely worse when I applied the same batch edit to Blaze B Ultra which had disastrous consequences, completely breaking 46 ultra images with ugly white spots that I neither have the programs nor the skills to fix. So I had to make a call to scrap the batch editing entirely.

I've found a different solution, which is good news for everyone but kind of not so good news to me, I managed to replicate Blaze's B skin recolor that matches the original Blaze B skin color without losing the quality. The problem is, I have to manually open 209 images in GIMP and apply four layers of coloring to the skin...manually. It is going to be a massive undertaking to pump out Blaze B color palette. It goes without saying that I will include Blaze B Ultra in the next release, which makes this even more tedious since I also need to apply skin recolor to an additional 86 Ultra images (as well as putting the boots, gloves and hair color back in). Then once that is done apply manually the process for all 295 images the pubes and stockings options. Which means (including the clean shaven option which I start off with as the base) manually opening and editing images for a whopping total of 1180 times in GIMP.

There is unfortunately no batch editing to make this process easier, but seeing that I pumped out 285 manually edited images for Blaze's xmas edition (including ultra) and also delivered an additional 688 Ultra textures for base blaze and blaze A combined, it is safe to say that for next year, I am certainly up to the task of tackling Blaze B to completion, however long it takes.

It is a steep undertaking with much more manual labor involved, but I believe it is the correct course of action and will simply look better in game.

blaze_Before.png.d2f74704f837119f09b86bef43158772.pngblaze_After.png.e6924abfde954690f43252298cf15b94.png

I suppose when tits go flaying about wildly, nobody cares about the quality but in this case the Before batch editing version on the left was taking way too long for me to get the hair in and the boots and gloves looked better than the body itself. The After image on the right, much longer to execute but will make editing way easier.

Sometimes a simple thumbs up isn't enough. Thanks for all your hard work! It's really appreciated!

Alright, finally remembered the source for (in my opinon) the smoothest and most professional-looking nude mod for Blaze.

Just search "RTK Works gumroad" and click on the Gumroad link and you'll find it. It's paid, but it's still the smoothest of them all. Legitimately, you won't find another that's as smooth as this one.

image.png.c0bd22c816fa2f568035ab25633f7523.pngimage.png.5a48e1b5e834a914a720ad04afa48820.pngimage.png.27d6d31a9c34e7368eb8c4b7853580c1.png