The sims 4 folder is missing

Hello,
I have tried all the tricks regarding this problem (
The sims 4 folder is missing )
I removed the old files, I started again, allowed the game to use other scripts, I removed all the animations (old or new, I just deleted everything I had to be sure
But nothing works.

What can i do ?

Thank you in advance for your answers !

rthrh.PNG

The most simple way: Don't use the auto-installer for WW.

Installing WW is really easy - you just take the "WickedWhimsMod" folder that's inside the downloaded archive and put it into "Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4". With both "mods and custom content" and "script mods" enabled in the game's settings (changing these options requires a game restart) you're already good to go.

11 hours ago, Crashdown117 said:

The most simple way: Don't use the auto-installer for WW.

Installing WW is really easy - you just take the "WickedWhimsMod" folder that's inside the downloaded archive and put it into "Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4". With both "mods and custom content" and "script mods" enabled in the game's settings (changing these options requires a game restart) you're already good to go.

I tried to do that too but it still doesn't work ?

Okay, I just saw a mistake in my previous post (happens when you type a reply while texting with a friend ?) :

The files go into "Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods", of course.

Anyway, here's a much better step-by-step explanation of how to get WW up and running:

https://wickedwhimsmod.com/help#/manual-mod-installation/

Delete "localthumbcache.package" found in "Docs/EA/Sims 4", before you launch the game.

Archived