Need help with WW update

I'd never updated Wicked Whims before and now with the April 20 update, it just won't work. I checked everything on the "common mistakes" page and tried both the manual and the mod installation. The mod shows up at the start and the nudity is working, but everything related to the sex/wicked interactions is gone.

In the update Tumblr post, it says that "Supports game version 1.56.52, LEGACY, 1.58.69, 1.59.73, 1.60.54, 1.61.15, 1.62.67.", but I'm not sure what version my game is, so could it be that?

I'd appreciate a reply.

Game version number is found on the bottom of the main menu screen. Just start your game and look for the line right below your installed game packs. When in doubt, simply update your game via Origin.

Also, make sure that both "mods and custom content" and "script mods" are enabled in the game's settings. Mods are disabled after every game update.

After you update your mods or make any major changes to your Mods folder, delete "localthumbcache.package" found in "Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4".

Finally, duplicate WW files (like an older version still sitting around) can cause issues, so remove them, if there are any. For core WW you should only have one .package and one .ts4script file (not counting optional files like additional skintones and translations).

Archived