Jump to content
IGNORED

i know this is late but i need help animations not working


Recommended Posts

21 hours ago, thatrandomgamer2341 said:

Hi i have fNIS installed and i get to use the animations but the only thing that happens is the arm moves then sound then i am completely still i dont know what is going wrong

 

4 minutes ago, demoniana said:

same here :) Installed everything? then they just stand and moan. No animations.. can someone help me out?  :) pretty please.

The most common cause of that is the lack of the proper skeleton.

Link to comment
On 4/29/2020 at 12:22 PM, Psalam said:

 

The most common cause of that is the lack of the proper skeleton.

i have XP32 but the problem is this, FNIS Behavior V7.6   5/1/2020 7:39:31 PM
Generator: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\FNIS Behavior 7.6\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
Skyrim 32bit: ??.??.?? - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)
>>Warning: Expected generator path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users not found<<  i dont know how to fix this i use MO2 so idk all i can find is NMM for fixing it

Link to comment
On 5/2/2020 at 5:17 PM, saursrt said:

how to get proper skeleton?

XPMSE for Skyrim LE, or XPMSSE for Skyrim SE.

 

On 5/2/2020 at 6:42 AM, thatrandomgamer2341 said:

Generator: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\FNIS Behavior 7.6\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

>>Warning: Expected generator path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users not found

Two different folders. Did you run FNIS from MO2, or you run in straight from FNIS folder?

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...