i know this is late but i need help animations not working

21 hours ago, thatrandomgamer2341 said:

Hi i have fNIS installed and i get to use the animations but the only thing that happens is the arm moves then sound then i am completely still i dont know what is going wrong

4 minutes ago, demoniana said:

same here :) Installed everything? then they just stand and moan. No animations.. can someone help me out?  :) pretty please.

The most common cause of that is the lack of the proper skeleton.

On 4/29/2020 at 12:22 PM, Psalam said:

The most common cause of that is the lack of the proper skeleton.

i have XP32 but the problem is this, FNIS Behavior V7.6   5/1/2020 7:39:31 PM
Generator: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\FNIS Behavior 7.6\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
Skyrim 32bit: ??.??.?? - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)
>>Warning: Expected generator path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users not found<<  i dont know how to fix this i use MO2 so idk all i can find is NMM for fixing it

On 5/2/2020 at 5:17 PM, saursrt said:

how to get proper skeleton?

XPMSE for Skyrim LE, or XPMSSE for Skyrim SE.

On 5/2/2020 at 6:42 AM, thatrandomgamer2341 said:

Generator: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\FNIS Behavior 7.6\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe

>>Warning: Expected generator path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users not found

Two different folders. Did you run FNIS from MO2, or you run in straight from FNIS folder?