Mods that make it easier to sex hostile creatures?

42 minutes ago, DrPal said:

Are there any mods that make it easier to have sex with hostile creatures such as trolls, lurkers, giants, gargoyles, etc? I'd like to get boned with having to run away or kill it after doin the dirty.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13343?tab=description

Adds menu for setting player relation with non dlc animals so no lurkers or gargoyles but it still covers a lot.

@DrPal

Check out the mod " One With Nature" should be on the nexus. It lets you set a good amount of animal/creature behavior for each, so for example you could set giants or mammoths to defensive behavior so that they wont attack you unless you attack them or unless they are already in combat. Another example ( one that always bugged me personally )  you can set skeever and mudcrabs to be cowardly so they flee rather than attack on sight. But with this mod you can set them individually to  your preference so  you can have more creature/animal encounters with out having them aggro on sight.

EDIT
 see me and the guy above posted at the same time so hey there you go there is a link to the mod in his post lol 

12 hours ago, DrPal said:

Are there any mods that make it easier to have sex with hostile creatures such as trolls, lurkers, giants, gargoyles, etc? I'd like to get boned with having to run away or kill it after doin the dirty.

Untamed and beastess...

Both allow you to send out a mating call that should call on nearby creature to engage in sexy time