Sexlab equivalent for the Lovers Prison mod?

I probably got the name wrong in the title, but I'm looking for a sexlab mod that resembles the prison mod for Oblivion. It added a cellmate to every prison that would do the old "don't drop the soap" stuff to you if you ended up in jail. The prison mods I've found for sexlab are more complicated or just not what I'm looking for.

1 hour ago, fapmcfap said:

I probably got the name wrong in the title, but I'm looking for a sexlab mod that resembles the prison mod for Oblivion. It added a cellmate to every prison that would do the old "don't drop the soap" stuff to you if you ended up in jail. The prison mods I've found for sexlab are more complicated or just not what I'm looking for.

Closest I know of is

But I don't believe there is a Cell mate involved. At least not how you described. Plenty of other ways you are taken of advantage or and humiliated, usually by the Warden or Guards.

I think Deviously Cursed Loot has a Prisoner part to it now as well, could look at that.

I find Prison Overhaul too buggy to play (on SE).

JailRape is the closest I know of:

You get raped by guards instead of a cellmate.  I actually prefer this to the old Lovers Prison mod, personally.

And yeah, DCL adds a few different things for Crime.

Archived