Grasping The BASICS (Help)

Hey everyone, I was lurking in this forum for years, used to mod games but took a half decade long break, now I've forgotten everything and need your help.

I want to learn how to have the most realistic HDT physics implemented to my characters bottoms and titties. I need your guidance for these things;

1- a sexy walking and fighting animation but not over the top hentai style, 

2- a good body preset kinda like this (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/31126 (But no tattoo and pubes, I don't even know if the mod comes with them, modder doesn't even talk about that))

3- SSE compatible, I use MO2, I have Low-Mid end computer that could only smoothly run SSE in high preset so not very taxing to the system

4- Bonus for body and face textures and also instructions on how to make them all work as harmoniously as possible

5- EDIT: And also a revealing clothes and armor conversion that goes with the body type would be much appreciated!

I used to know how to figure out this kind of stuff but since the damned arrival of SSE, scene is very weird to me, please make your suggestions for mods you use and talk as if you're talking to a complete idiot, English is not my native language. And please tell me how should I order their priorities in MO2. I've made a clean install and want to make this right. Thanks all for help, in advance.

!UPDATE!

So I tried some stuff out and managed to get the CBBE and CBBE SMP work together, also got some basic animations to go with it. I didn't know how to use bodyslide, but learned how to create my own presets, by simply pressing the big button on the bottom. To the body I created, I used GlossTech to give it some shiny/oily look. My game is still mostly vanilla apart from the fact that women now have big tiddies and they move around! Great!

I only have one problem left now. I installed a mod named Remodeled Armors to convert the native armors to a more skimpy version. But when I wear any of the armors, the body resets and becomes the same as the ones on the pictures of that mod's page. And since I have a modified naked body, when I wear an armor my character's tits get smaller and overall changes. What do I need to do in order for my preset to match the every armor in that mod? Is there a way to do it? 

Any help would be much appreciated :(

Last Update

0-FNIS

1-Pretty Combat anims

2-Idle anims

3-CBBE

4-Remodeled Armors

5-CBBE SMP

6-HDT SMP

7-Cha's Curvy Body Preset

8-My own edits on that preset in Bodyslide+Bodyslide files

9-XPSSE

Seems to work. In order to change the shape of body, I pushed the preset I downloaded and made changes to it(CBBE SMP preset). After I was comfortable with it I pressed build for the nude version and made sure to "save" the changes. For changing the shape of armors I logged into Bodyslide and created an (outfit) version of the body preset I liked. I found out if I chose to build for the nude version, many armors look funny. I chose the (Outfit) version of the preset I downloaded and made the changes to it. The chest was too small to my liking so I pressed the left arrow on bottom of 100 weight sliders. Doing so replaces the 0 weight version of whatever preset you are using become the same as 100 weight. And when you want to enlarge the tits and such on the 100 weight sliders, it is much more natural transformation. Basically setting your 0 weight to 100 weight, makes very slim people in the game to at least have a rack, instead of becoming chestlets. Do the same for outfit version, before you start editing. And remember to save the changes. Proof check how the body holds up by checking the outfit and nude versions to see some discrepancy between body parts, apart from the pushed up breasts part ofcourse, that is meant to be like that for realism sake.

Then you press the search bar, and type the name of your armor mod you want to make edits on. For example the mod I downloaded had SMP body files starting with the name "CT77". I wrote that on the search bar and chose my edited (outfit) preset. Then push the button on the left bottom "Batch Build". Press OK and choose all "CT77" (Or whatever the code may be) files and then the files you want to keep. Then when you load the game, you will see your new armors will fit the body type you use. There will be one drawback though if you have very enlarged body parts, they may clip through. I havent figured how to work that out yet, probably by adjusting it one-by-one through work. But I won't be bothered, that is for you to decide, if anyone knows how to do it through batch process or an easier way, feel free to contribute.

I'm just documenting my beginner steps so it may help someone else, I couldn't find anything written about it. People here mostly boast about system specs and their modified version of disgusting hentai lolita children rather than actually giving a hand to a beginner. Nobody gave a damn about my thread.