Looking for New Vegas Armor Mods

quin666

After hour searching Nexus Armor and Clothing which was total waste time. Only outfit pick up was "Lady." Still looking for

bouncing breast version. Three to four years later this best Nexus has to offer? Whatever Nexus.. Just looking for Oblivion

ports, Fallout 3 ports and any thing from 3dmgame forums I don't care! :angry: Are any good armor mods still available download?

After hour searching Nexus Armor and Clothing which was total waste time. Only outfit pick up was "Lady." Still looking for

bouncing breast version. Three to four years later this best Nexus has to offer? Whatever Nexus.. Just looking for Oblivion

ports, Fallout 3 ports and any thing from 3dmgame forums I don't care! :angry: Are any good armor mods still available download?

There's heaps of armor mods there, I would class Lady Outfit as clothing rather than armor :)

If you look in either the compilation file or maternity wear OPs in the sexout forum you will find links to nexus resources that are used by sexout plugins. One of those is a collection of type 3 bouncing conversions by Exeter. Its a full set of all vanilla armors and many popular mod-added armors made to work with bouncing breasts. Lady, Ixia, and Nida are among the converted armors. If thats what you consider a "good" armor you will find many to your taste all in one place.

If you look in either the compilation file or maternity wear OPs in the sexout forum you will find links to nexus resources that are used by sexout plugins. One of those is a collection of type 3 bouncing conversions by Exeter. Its a full set of all vanilla armors and many popular mod-added armors made to work with bouncing breasts. Lady, Ixia, and Nida are among the converted armors. If thats what you consider a "good" armor you will find many to your taste all in one place.

Thanks for information. :D  Just jump back into Fallout after few years find armor and clothing selection limited compare Oblivion,

Fallout 3 and Skyrim. :( Lady outfit best because barely no requirements and errors deal with. Try Wasteland Collection 18gb but

too many problems deal with. Love clothing but damn son. 

Halstorm, everybody have different taste when come to mods. My weakness is finding right mod or mods created my idea character. :)

I really like jonas's stuff, a mixture of both practical yet skimpy adventuring gear and just for fun sexy outfits. It also isn't overpowered, so you don't have to do editing to remove stupid shit. The other day I downloaded some new desperado hat textures and the damn things had +5 luck and charisma on them. Just stupid, all I wanted was a pretty hat.

Anyways, you can get all his stuff here. http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/47059

I really like jonas's stuff, a mixture of both practical yet skimpy adventuring gear and just for fun sexy outfits. It also isn't overpowered, so you don't have to do editing to remove stupid shit. The other day I downloaded some new desperado hat textures and the damn things had +5 luck and charisma on them. Just stupid, all I wanted was a pretty hat.

Anyways, you can get all his stuff here. http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/47059

Almost all outfits had clipping issues or force me use different body type. Love short kimono but wasn't my type color. Went with Schoolgirl look.

Ah...what body type are you looking for?...I use type 3 cali fer the most part. Some body types aren't all that well supported. I have been looking around though so could maybe point you at something diffrent.

f051g6.jpg

Kristinas Closet was worth it. On kinky side but love outfit. :D

Archived