Looking for specific Set-Body version.

Hello, years ago, when I still played Oblivion with Lapf/Lovers with PK, I had a version of setbody that included a pregnancy body with large breasts and a really big pregnant belly labeled "monster pregnancy" by the setbody menu. Does anyone know exactly what version of setbody this is and where I could get it?

1 hour ago, soljer13 said:

Hello, years ago, when I still played Oblivion with Lapf/Lovers with PK, I had a version of setbody that included a pregnancy body with large breasts and a really big pregnant belly labeled "monster pregnancy" by the setbody menu. Does anyone know exactly what version of setbody this is and where I could get it?

I'm not sure...but I do have the mesh sitting around if you know how to use it. It's split into upper and lower but joined. It's used in my install along with the other main pregnant mesh to give some variety. You can split it using Nifskope if you like or if you need some assistance in that area, I can do it for you.

Preg Monster

Other set...

DogOnPorch: Why only the  Trimester ot the first body?

The second body seems to be the right one, the THEC preg body.

In my SetBody version ( SetBody 2ch-Edition_TSpec ) the THEC Pregnancy body has the names:

THEC Pregnancy(normal) [BBB]

THEC Pregnancy(normal+) [BBB]

THEC Pregnancy(nonster) [BBB]   Yes Nonster. I think that's a spelling mistake.

There are 3 preg bodies in this SetBody version.

HGEC with small tits

The Modified Pregnant [BBB]   a H cup version ( the Preg Monster.nif DogOnPorch posted is the  3rd Trimester body )

And the THEC preg body  ( the "pregbody meshes 39759-1.7z "  DogOnPorch posted )

SetBody 2ch-Edition_TSpec

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/39966