Setting with clothing on is fine, except in shower and bath.

I like to control the amount of nudity in my game, as have then stay clothed during sex, etc.  When a female character sits to pee, she stayed clothed, but once they go top show or take a bath, then undress  completely.  I would like to be able to set them to be able to have them wear an underwear (which I believe that they did before the latest update).  Any thoughts would be appreciated.

You can control quite a lot about nudity in WW's settings. The "Nudity" section offers you options regarding undressing behavior in general, as well as nudism and exhibitionism related features. For undressing during sex interactions, browse through the "Sex" settings section (I don't know where these options are exactly, sorry) - undressing during sex can be set to full nudity, automatic removal of clothing according to the current animation's needs, or no auto-undressing at all (which is what you probably want).

If that's still too much nudity for your taste, try the optional streamer add-on found on WW's download page. It censors all nudity while keeping the full functionality of WW.

Thank you for the reply, but i do have them undress during sex, but i do it manually piece by piece depending on the animation. It is just the shower and bathing features that have me troubled, as I did have it set once where she wore a light grey colored underwear while in the shower/tub, and cant seem to figure out how I had it set.

Found the section, and thank you for the reply, but this is not during the act of sex in the shower, just regular bathing still alludes me.

Archived