Jump to content
IGNORED

Idolaf Battle-Born's Name is all weird.


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, YuiMukanshin said:

Idolaf Battle-Born's name is all weird like. Can anyone tell me why or what should I do to find out?

 

I tried using TES5edit but I am too novice to find out from the informations given there.

 

https://imgur.com/a/V1hHi7o

 

 

You have installed a mod that, for whatever reason, changes something on Idolaf and that mod is not English and further more uses a language(alphabet) you don't have installed.

 

Guessing it's from Asia or Russia.

 

Link to comment

 

59 minutes ago, Mez558 said:

 

You have installed a mod that, for whatever reason, changes something on Idolaf and that mod is not English and further more uses a language(alphabet) you don't have installed.

 

Guessing it's from Asia or Russia.

 

How should I find out which mod is causing that? Should I use Tes5edit or?

Link to comment
21 minutes ago, YuiMukanshin said:

 

How should I find out which mod is causing that? Should I use Tes5edit or?

I guess open everything with xEdit, find Idolaf under NPC's in the Skyrim esm, find Idolaf and see what mods are affecting "him"

 

Spoiler

image.png.d8ec72a47e9bcbc5634a77e2db4a5e59.png

 

Link to comment
46 minutes ago, YuiMukanshin said:

Removed both mod and started a clean new game but still its there. May  be its getting changed by a mod which doesnt have .esp?

Looking at your image, you are looking in the wrong place. Also, as an aside; Immersive Citizens absolutely does not cause that issue. The only way it would is if someone was using one of the translations of Immersive Citizens on their different language game. Can't speak for Skyrim reputation as I've never used it.

 

Open TESVEdit with all of your .esps. Expand Skyrim.esm and then scroll down to Non-Player Character (Actor) and expand it. Find Idolaf and open his record, then look for the name section and see what plugin is overwriting it.

Capture.jpg

Link to comment
2 hours ago, bandygirl1 said:

Looking at your image, you are looking in the wrong place. Also, as an aside; Immersive Citizens absolutely does not cause that issue. The only way it would is if someone was using one of the translations of Immersive Citizens on their different language game. Can't speak for Skyrim reputation as I've never used it.

 

Open TESVEdit with all of your .esps. Expand Skyrim.esm and then scroll down to Non-Player Character (Actor) and expand it. Find Idolaf and open his record, then look for the name section and see what plugin is overwriting it.

Capture.jpg

Omg Thank you. I have found the issue. Its Cloaks of Skyrim Usleep patch.

 

https://imgur.com/a/vKSTVTB

Thank you so much

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...