Idolaf Battle-Born's Name is all weird.

2 hours ago, YuiMukanshin said:

Idolaf Battle-Born's name is all weird like. Can anyone tell me why or what should I do to find out?

I tried using TES5edit but I am too novice to find out from the informations given there.

https://imgur.com/a/V1hHi7o

You have installed a mod that, for whatever reason, changes something on Idolaf and that mod is not English and further more uses a language(alphabet) you don't have installed.

Guessing it's from Asia or Russia.

59 minutes ago, Mez558 said:

You have installed a mod that, for whatever reason, changes something on Idolaf and that mod is not English and further more uses a language(alphabet) you don't have installed.

Guessing it's from Asia or Russia.

How should I find out which mod is causing that? Should I use Tes5edit or?

21 minutes ago, YuiMukanshin said:

How should I find out which mod is causing that? Should I use Tes5edit or?

I guess open everything with xEdit, find Idolaf under NPC's in the Skyrim esm, find Idolaf and see what mods are affecting "him"

Spoiler

image.png.d8ec72a47e9bcbc5634a77e2db4a5e59.png

46 minutes ago, YuiMukanshin said:

Removed both mod and started a clean new game but still its there. May  be its getting changed by a mod which doesnt have .esp?

Looking at your image, you are looking in the wrong place. Also, as an aside; Immersive Citizens absolutely does not cause that issue. The only way it would is if someone was using one of the translations of Immersive Citizens on their different language game. Can't speak for Skyrim reputation as I've never used it.

Open TESVEdit with all of your .esps. Expand Skyrim.esm and then scroll down to Non-Player Character (Actor) and expand it. Find Idolaf and open his record, then look for the name section and see what plugin is overwriting it.

Capture.jpg

2 hours ago, bandygirl1 said:

Looking at your image, you are looking in the wrong place. Also, as an aside; Immersive Citizens absolutely does not cause that issue. The only way it would is if someone was using one of the translations of Immersive Citizens on their different language game. Can't speak for Skyrim reputation as I've never used it.

Open TESVEdit with all of your .esps. Expand Skyrim.esm and then scroll down to Non-Player Character (Actor) and expand it. Find Idolaf and open his record, then look for the name section and see what plugin is overwriting it.

Capture.jpg

Omg Thank you. I have found the issue. Its Cloaks of Skyrim Usleep patch.

https://imgur.com/a/vKSTVTB

Thank you so much

Archived