Can't get WW to work

Had used WW once a couple of months ago, uninstalled the sims for a while, today I re-installed it and downloaded WW again but it isn't working. It says the mod is installed (it shows up in game) but the settings for the mod (and everything else it does) doesn't show up. Though some skins that I've downloaded do show up in the character creation.

I've tried pretty much everything: cleaning up data files, removing mod's folder altogether and putting everything in it again, tried it again with WW only (no animations and stuff), disbabling and enabling mods/scrips in game, and w/e else I could think of.

I think it has to do with my game version, I'm running an old 1.47.49 version of the game, but I can't find anything on compatibility with older versions of the game. The first time I downloaded the mod worked to perfection.

If anyone could help me, thanks in advanced.

Archived