Why is the smoke from the fire is like this ?

Why is the smoke from the fire is like this ? After 

After re-entering the game, the color can change, but in no case in the normal one!

Has anyone happened to that ?

Can anyone help me with a remedy for this problem?

Thank you !

Screenshot6870.png

Screenshot109494.png

It looks like a smoke nif has shader flag *own emit* and emissive power is set to green with its value.

Or smoke effect \ gradients textures are not present (blocky particles smoke without alpha), overwritten effect meshes ?   

also ENB code *Particle\Color values maybe was tweaked. 
I think its the gradients folder is missing in textures.   ?   

19 hours ago, RomeoZero said:

It looks like a smoke nif has shader flag *own emit* and emissive power is set to green with its value.

Or smoke effect \ gradients textures are not present (blocky particles smoke without alpha), overwritten effect meshes ?   

also ENB code *Particle\Color values maybe was tweaked. 
I think its the gradients folder is missing in textures.   ?   

Thanks for taking the time to give me an answer! 
Can you tell me what would be a way to solve this problem ?!

It looks like the corona virus reached Skyrim. But seriously, think about what mods you have the affects fire and smoke. Try to uninstall them and see if it looks normal. When you find the mod responsible for this yell at the author until he gives up modding forever.

Look into your data > textures > effects > see if gradients folder is in there. Some mods might overwrite gradient textures in them, I had this issue once but the smoke was black without alpha. Rename it and load the game again.engine will draw textures from its bsa archive.If it still persists, go to your meshes > effects and do the same. Still persist ? Now that is a mod culprit to look at, remember what  mods that affect particles\smoke you have installed lately.   

14 hours ago, RomeoZero said:

Look into your data > textures > effects > see if gradients folder is in there. Some mods might overwrite gradient textures in them, I had this issue once but the smoke was black without alpha. Rename it and load the game again.engine will draw textures from its bsa archive.If it still persists, go to your meshes > effects and do the same. Still persist ? Now that is a mod culprit to look at, remember what  mods that affect particles\smoke you have installed lately.   

The issure is solved now thanks to you !!!

And now it is my duty to explain to you exactly as I did.
I downloaded the archive from the page,
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/3909?tab=files&file_id=11382

and I took the smoke element (smokeparticles01.dds) from the archive
 to replace it with the existing one !!! And that was all !!!

Archived