Missing actions

Ess2

When I logged into my game yesterday it popped up a message telling me that I didn't own something, and that it was deleted. After that I can no longer do any sex actions other than teasing in my game. It keeps telling me that there is noone on the lot that can do either the vaginal or anal actions, and I have my hubby and wife couple on the same lot. Also, I don't know if it was removed, but I can do the join sex option either. 

Not sure if anyone else is having these issues or not, and the orange exception box that came up was blank. I have attached the stuff that I did find. Thank you to anyone that can help!!

WickedWhims.log WickedWhims_v153c_Exception.txt

7 hours ago, Ess2 said:

When I logged into my game yesterday it popped up a message telling me that I didn't own something, and that it was deleted. After that I can no longer do any sex actions other than teasing in my game. It keeps telling me that there is noone on the lot that can do either the vaginal or anal actions, and I have my hubby and wife couple on the same lot. Also, I don't know if it was removed, but I can do the join sex option either. 

Not sure if anyone else is having these issues or not, and the orange exception box that came up was blank. I have attached the stuff that I did find. Thank you to anyone that can help!!

WickedWhims.log 949.62 kB · 1 download WickedWhims_v153c_Exception.txt 23.53 kB · 1 download

Sims4 community lib file the latest version?

Not sure what you're asking, but my game is updated to the latest. I just updated WW's and I discovered that this is only happening with one of the families. I have to families in the same game file, but separate neighborhoods. However, when I go the first family I created in this file it works correctly, but not with my second family. Plus, the male in the second family is now missing his penis. It is driving me crazy trying to figure out what happened since I have installed and uninstalled several mods in the game.

Fixed the problem. Apparently when it updated my WW's, and then deleted stuff it changed my hubby's penis setting to no penis. Still not sure why it was causing the blank exception notifications though or what it deleted.

2 hours ago, Ess2 said:

Fixed the problem. Apparently when it updated my WW's, and then deleted stuff it changed my hubby's penis setting to no penis. Still not sure why it was causing the blank exception notifications though or what it deleted.

Did you delete the ww files when you updated? did you also delete the settings folder too?...that could be the reason

Archived