On 5/5/2021 at 6:45 PM, Carthy_25 said:

This is amazing! Big into the fighting fuck thing, love your work! Too poor for patreon, but if i could i would ❤️

Thank you for your mark! 

5 hours ago, Yr_Sa said:

Thank you for your mark! 

:D
So its no worries if you're not sure on a fix, but I've had you BDSM posters for a while but so far they will not show up in the items lists?
If i search the items they come up as a suggestion, but once I click it takes me to posters and pcitures with nothing of yours to be found?

• 3 months later...
4 hours ago, mikesolo1975 said:

thanks for the amazing work and sharing whith us.

i installed pleasure boot and activate the cheats bb.moveobjects on

testingcheats true etc.

and dont find it.

whats i do wrong ?

PleasureBot is an object from Eco Lifestyle extension. It is possible that if this update is not installed, then this object does not appear in the catalog. Do you have  Eco Lifestyle?

• 6 months later...

Vintage rocking horse

This vintage rocking horse was discovered in the attic of an old house. Experts have established that the toy was made by the famous craftsman Fernando Fucacelli in the late 19th century...

This is my new craft, which will soon arrive at LL.

Horse1.png

New equipment has already been tested in the game. New animations are on the way.

Spoiler

Horse_startFem.gif Horse_Fem1.gif

Horse_Fem_jump.gif

Respect to all!

Edited by Yr_Sa
  • 2 weeks later...

Yellow Sub-Marine:

Another object for my LovelyToys_animation package.

YS_1.png

This is a swing for special pleasures.

The hull of the boat is made of natural plastic, and .. hmm .. the seats are made of the best silicone. Some say that this toy was made by an unknown craftsman from Liverpool.

Spoiler

YellowSub_ff_1.gif

Currently only available on my PATREON

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Evolved Fights

Hello friends!

There have been some changes in the exclusive Duel animation package on my Patreon. Now this package works with a special "Evolved Fights" ring only.

For those who do not understand what I'm talking about, I will explain.

A special Duel package was developed by me to be able to conduct fights between sims. Moreover, fights with an unpredictable winner.

It's really interesting to watch.

Unfortunately, it is very difficult to make animated wrestling fights. That's why I did MMA style fights.
Fight animations are in the TEASING category. And in order to start a series of animations, you need to select the starting animation Evolved Fights: START. Then you just have to watch which of the fighters will win.

And of course, the winner will receive a special prize. He'll fuck the loser.

Spoiler

FIGHT_Screens_1a.jpg FIGHT_Screens_3.jpg FIGHT_Screens_4.jpg FIGHT_Screens_5.jpg FIGHT_Screens_6.jpg FIGHT_Screens_7.jpg FIGHT_Screens_win1.jpg FIGHT_Screens_win1a.jpg FIGHT_Screens_win2.jpg FIGHT_Screens_win3.jpg 

Currently, winner-loser anal sex animations have been prepared. This is done in order to be able to conduct fights in any gender combinations: MM, FF, MF fnd all that.

I made the ring for two reasons. Firstly, it's easier to find the starting animation among all the other works by different authors. Secondly, the ring makes the fights more relevant and special.

This series now has more than 20 animations. These are animations of combat and sex.

Now about the ring... The ring is made on the basis of a dance floor. (So don't be surprised if your sim starts dancing there). At the moment there are 5 variants of the 3x3 ring. I also plan to make 4x4rings. But later.

Rings_VF_3x3.jpg

I also plan to diversify the sex animations by adding (at least) oral sex for the winner. I also hope that it will be possible to diversify the fight itself.

But this is a very difficult job and takes a lot of time and effort.  So progress won't be fast.

But already everything is working well.

I hope you enjoy it!

*Don't forget to download the ring. Animations no longer work without it.

Edited by Yr_Sa