Risk of Rain 2 Lewd Mods?

On 4/17/2021 at 12:06 AM, IncoherrentLurking said:

Looks like the anniversary update knocked out the Suspicious Tentacles mod, never got a chance to look at it.

Anyone know if the creator is looking into fixing it or if it's dead in the water?

The creator is still active, but hasn't mentioned anything.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, DeathBringer0xL said:

We have a Thicc Bandit now. Also you need to join the discord if you havn't. This thread is pretty much dead. Everything is there.

ah k understandable thank you for the information.

may i request the discord link please?

• 2 weeks later...

From what I've seen this VR guy also made motion controls, the problem is the fact that it's basically just hands, so I thought it would be pretty cool to actually have body and the IK so you could play with other mods and see yourself

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/15/2021 at 4:22 PM, HentaiGamer69420 said:

Wait it broke the quote

Sorry to the non-spambot it showed

Anyways does someone have a visual asset dump for some of the mods? Just looking for some Artificer nudes

First, you can delete your own messages if it broke in a way you want to remove, maybe you were looking for the multiquote button next to the quote button? (I've never used it before though, so if you were using it I have no clue)

Also, by visual asset dump, do you mean screenshots or texture files? Happy to provide a few screenshots of some mods, though there should be some on the thunderstore website already.

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...