IGNORED

Gangbangs, Doggie, and F/F animations not playing

As the title says, pretty much the only thing that is working is the 1 on 1 stuff which is way too boring... I need help with my load order, Its big because of all the weapons but i know my animations are not working because LOOT isn't sorting my files as thoroughly as they need to be with all the animation packs needed and ya.. lol.. Legit Im a busy parent who just spent half her tax refund on a 2k gaming laptop and I really could use some help with my load order. I also need help on HOW to post my load order.. no lies Im green as Super Mutant dongs here ppl. Thanks, reply kindly and no hate please.... //_^

3 hours ago, NukaGirlTifa said:

As the title says, pretty much the only thing that is working is the 1 on 1 stuff which is way too boring... I need help with my load order, Its big because of all the weapons but i know my animations are not working because LOOT isn't sorting my files as thoroughly as they need to be with all the animation packs needed and ya.. lol.. Legit Im a busy parent who just spent half her tax refund on a 2k gaming laptop and I really could use some help with my load order. I also need help on HOW to post my load order.. no lies Im green as Super Mutant dongs here ppl. Thanks, reply kindly and no hate please.... //_^

On 4/20/2020 at 2:14 PM, Indarello said:

OMG thank you my friend this helps alot. now my issue is finding a way to get bodyslide to work with MO2 now that i have reinstalled everything. I love how well MO2 works its just no matter what I do I can't link Bodyslide to it and therefor now cant edit and CBBE stuff or clothes. Issue is my MO2 isn't seeing anything in my fallout 4 data, it said it didn't need to be in my FO4 folder on install so I didn't and now i regret that because I can't edit anything now. 

1 hour ago, NukaGirlTifa said:

OMG thank you my friend this helps alot. now my issue is finding a way to get bodyslide to work with MO2 now that i have reinstalled everything. I love how well MO2 works its just no matter what I do I can't link Bodyslide to it and therefor now cant edit and CBBE stuff or clothes. Issue is my MO2 isn't seeing anything in my fallout 4 data, it said it didn't need to be in my FO4 folder on install so I didn't and now i regret that because I can't edit anything now. 

If you used install guide on nexus for bodyslide and still have problems better to ask in mod topic on nexus, I am using vortex