Sims 4 Furry Set (Animated Tails!)

View File

A much needed upgrade to my furry set originally found originally on my blog. Now with nsfw/WickedWhims integration! What you'll find with this mod is that:

-You can make anthro sims on the realism side!

-An edit of the existing WW rig is included.
-Adding to this new rig, animations with tail movement are now possible!

-Most of the parts for furry sims are skin details.
-You can choose from certain colors/patterns to make different species.

Available species: Canines, Hyenas, Cats, Dragons, Deer, Dinosaurs, Leaf nosed Bats, Microbats, Birds, Unicorns, Rabbits

Files: The main zip is for non WW gameplay. The one with WW at the in the name is for when you have WW installed/active. Both are to be extracted into your 'mods' folder.

Things to know:

-I have 2 WW animations by me included in the WW file. M x either, anal on double bed and Solo F on floor, masturbation with tail.
-This mod doesn't edit every animation ever, and is certainly a work in progress.
-Every available color pattern cannot be edited ingame. Making your own skin overlays via cc is absolutely welcome, though.
-Ears automatically match the skin you're using.
-Muzzle types have select teeth styles to fit them.
-There are 2 accessory types to hide the original sim ears. Spikes or fur, with many color options each.
-Neck fur is available in multiple generic color choices.
-Tails will usually have a matching color palette for the respective species and skin.
-No wings or horns, aside from deer antlers and a curved horn, are included. You'll probably want to find some in order to have the best experience.

-Customization options are for Teen through Elder. I do not plan on adding support for any other life stages.
-This mod is not digitgrade, so no animal legs or feet.
I have added an overridden set of WW's default penises. You can select the shaft color in tattoos.

Incompatibility/Known issues:

-Tails will use the left wrist texture space.
-The fur/spikes to hide the original ears take up the earrings texture.
-Neck fur has the same texture space as glasses.
-I had to remove some aspects of the WW rig in order to accommodate animated tails. This means that most male parts will have issues!
-To get around this, I've added an edit of MiniGiles' Staff of Lycaon beta male. This should have the best effect with my animations and the new rig.
-Default tongue has been edited in my mod for the new rig as well.
-WW will probably give a 'fatal error', this is because of the new rig edit. It is not game breaking!
-Nipple colors won't show with the skin overlays, tattoos such as Noir and Dark Sims' for nipple textures will work.

Credits:

Turbodriver for WW (necessary for WW addon), penises and the tutorials
ColonolNutty for a little WW animation bugfixing
MiniGiles for the Staff of Lycaon (necessary for WW addon)
CCadence on Mod the Sims for the original muzzle mod (required for this cc set!)
Nelfeah for feathered wings Here, required as of 2.3

About making your own cc or mods with this in mind:

-You definitely can! Do not claim the original mod, on this page, as your own.
-Credit me and please state this mod as being required/recommended.
-I'd enjoy seeing your work! The more the merrier.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/18/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    ccadence's Snouts for Sims, WickedWhims (for nsfw addon), Staff of Lycaon (for nsfw addon)

Aw dude, thanks and great job! I'll be honest, I checked out your mod back then and while I really liked the idea, I didn't use it since I found the cartoonish look a little creepy (especially the eyes). But now you got them looking more realistic, I'll definitely be using this. :D

1 hour ago, SilentAegis said:

Aw dude, thanks and great job! I'll be honest, I checked out your mod back then and while I really liked the idea, I didn't use it since I found the cartoonish look a little creepy (especially the eyes). But now you got them looking more realistic, I'll definitely be using this. :D

Thank you for your words! The cartoon-ish one linked in the first reply is not my creation, if it was unclear. You should be seeing more from this mod with updates! I'm trying to expand the character options currently.

SailFinBackAccessoryLV gives such messages. Kritical error.

TongueDefaultFurryRerigLV.png

CAS gives you this picture.

TongueDefaultFurryRerigLV1.png

This file LV_SimRigFurry_TailOverride_n has a conflict with TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning.

Kind of conflict

0x8EAF13DE-0x00000000-0xD057FCC534C1BCBB

This file TongueDefaultFurryRerigLV has a conflict with TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning

Kind of conflict

0x034AEECB-0x80000000-0x8000000090E144C8

Sorry about my bad English.

11 hours ago, Petr54 said:

SailFinBackAccessoryLV gives such messages. Kritical error.

CAS gives you this picture.

This file LV_SimRigFurry_TailOverride_n has a conflict with TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning.

Kind of conflict

This file TongueDefaultFurryRerigLV has a conflict with TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning

Kind of conflict

Sorry about my bad English.

The error in the orange warning box is going to happen. Do you have the highest visual settings?

6 hours ago, Zufie Usagi said:

Any chance of rabbits in a future release?

I'll think about it! Will need to make a new ears mesh and different teeth for that.

EDIT: Do I make quick updates to this mod as I go or update only when I have a good amount of new stuff? I got some Pokemon color patterns I'm thinking about, and I just added rabbits because of @Zufie Usagi. What is unreleased at this time are 3 Pokemon inspired canine skins with their respective tails (and maching colors for neck fur), and 4 rabbit skins (those have matching color tails, an edited teeth mesh and new ears).

Spoiler

1020736831_04-20-20_1-51-10PM.png.eb11fd49fb5f2d8e0120f6b91cb01368.png

418937115_04-20-20_1-51-22PM.png.7ee6e6dcb3408e06355d106968949721.png

On 20.04.2020 at 10:29, Petr54 said:

SailFinBackAccessoryLV выдает такие сообщения. Критическая ошибка

CAS дает вам эту картину.

Этот файл LV_SimRigFurry_TailOverride_n конфликтует с TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning.

Вид конфликта

Этот файл TongueDefaultFurryRerigLV конфликтует с TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning

Вид конфликта

Извините за мой плохой английский.

On 20.04.2020 at 20:06, BetLV said:

Ошибка в оранжевом окне предупреждения произойдет. У вас самые высокие визуальные настройки?

Я подумаю об этом! Нужно будет сделать новую ушную сетку и разные зубы для этого.

РЕДАКТИРОВАТЬ: я делаю быстрые обновления для этого мода на ходу или обновлять только тогда, когда у меня есть много нового материала? У меня есть несколько цветовых моделей покемонов, о которых я думаю, и я просто добавил кроликов из-за  @Zufie Usagi . В настоящее время не выпущены 3 собачьих шкуры, вдохновленные покемонами, с соответствующими хвостами (и цветами меховой обработки шеи) и 4 шкуры кроликов (у них совпадающие цветовые хвосты, отредактированная сетка зубов и новые уши).

Выявить скрытое содержимое

I have exactly the same error, but I'm not too good at mod conflicts, so I just join in on this issue.

On 4/20/2020 at 10:06 AM, BetLV said:

The error in the orange warning box is going to happen. Do you have the highest visual settings?

I'll think about it! Will need to make a new ears mesh and different teeth for that.

EDIT: Do I make quick updates to this mod as I go or update only when I have a good amount of new stuff? I got some Pokemon color patterns I'm thinking about, and I just added rabbits because of @Zufie Usagi. What is unreleased at this time are 3 Pokemon inspired canine skins with their respective tails (and maching colors for neck fur), and 4 rabbit skins (those have matching color tails, an edited teeth mesh and new ears).

Hide contents

First of all wow, i never expected to see my question answered like this. I'd say it looks pretty good. My only gripe is something about the nose doesn't look quite right to me, not sure what. Also would like lop ears (hanging down the back of the head) but I'm happy with this and don't want to seem demanding and i certainly don't expect my requests to be fulfilled. But i will at least say thank you for this.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/9/2020 at 8:50 PM, hack-wizard@is-a-furry.org said:

Um, I'm probably completely missing something but the ears don't seem to be showing up at all ...  Is there a way to add a manual override?

Also is is possible to change the fur color on any of the patterns?  If so how?

Ears are a mole skindetail, iirc. The icons probably don't show the actual ears.

To make your own patterns you'll need Sims 4 Studio and an image editing program. It's also a big help to look for base sim textures as well as uv maps for the body and face.

4 minutes ago, Articclaw said:

The main file of this mod is incompatible with WW as its breaking the rig for the penises, which is making distorted balls/penises.

Known issue, as listed on the description:

-WW will probably give a 'fatal error', this is because of the new rig edit. It is not game breaking!
-There is no support for non canine penises right now, or females with male parts.

The amount of bones the TS4 skeleton can have seems to be limited and pretty much all of them are taken by genital nodes now so the only way to add animated/rigged tails is to remove existing bones and use the new bone slots for tails.

If you want working animated (human) penises, you'll have to remove the rig file from here, but then the tails will stop working. You can get other static tails from other mods, though, like for example the ones included in the SaveState Furry Mod.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/4/2020 at 2:31 PM, NazAstro said:

Any word on if we'll be receiving more furry races, such as bunnies, deer, goats?

There are already deer, rabbits are going to be included in a future download.

Okay! I have made an update to this set! Go to the downloads and pick the 2.1 files. Overwrite the previous files as necessary.525616780_06-10-20_6-40-42PM.png.883861ed0cbaa9067c308f9f594a86ae.png
WW default penises now are usable with this mod. The base of it will match what skin overlay your sim has, and you can select the shaft color with tattoos, in some natural and fantasy colors.

I get a glitch with this mod. There are some skin-tones under the "skin details" option that are just red/white with question marks on the face. The Sims also stutters/jitters in CAS too.

Mod looks good though but I don't know why the two things mentioned above are happening. I only have your mod, Savestate Furry mod, Bernies Penis mod, WW (and animations/dependencies) and SoraFoxyTeils Furry mods installed.