Stupid question that has probably already been asked...

christophergood172

So... as the title implies I know this will probably be a stupid question but here goes. I will preface this by saying I do not need help installing or getting the mods to work... the mod is installed properly and I know is working (I can have my character masturbate... even though I cannot seem to STOP them once I start). What I need is a comprehensive instruction on how to actually use the mod. There does not seem to be any specific instructions or commands on how to get people to actually have sex with you. I have attempted to speak to both my companions and Cliff Brisco and there are no additional dialog choices to get anything to happen. Perhaps this is by design and there is more work involved that I am missing. Part of my dilema is that I uninstalled Sexual Innuendos and its related mods (I hated the limited camera and actions in it but it was simple to use, go up to someone, see an option, use option, away you go) and this mod while being much more robust in feature seems to be much more complicated in execution... unless I am dumb and am just missing something easy... which is entirely possible. I have I have the mod configuration... mod which name's escapes me and I am too lazy to go look at the moment, but the point is I set the sexuality of myself and my companions to Bi and there are no additional options. So... TLDR... how do I actually use the mod >.< Again, I apologize if this is a dumb question and/or it has been asked already.

Now... I know this is even dumber question... I got the actions to work... now how do I STOP them once they have started... it is a never ending loop. Just in case the answer is simply move away, please tell me its not because I have my movement controls sets to my arrow keys which only (and thankfully so) adjust the camera during a scene.

Archived