IGNORED

Is There to get Race Menu to Work with ECE?

So I can't find YGNord race that works with Race Menu as it part of Enhanced Character Edit but that mod is incompatible with Race Menu (I tried both to see and it crashed the game) and some mods such BodySlide, etc...use Race Menu.

Long story short, I am trying to make a more anime like character but the closest mod that can do so is Bo Chu race for males and the sliders are extremely limited and most use YGNord to help them, but I can't use ECE with Race Menu and I use bodyslide and can't give up Race Menu unless some files can work with ECE as well.

So is there a way to have those files work with ECE or make them compatible or visa versa? I have the LE version. 

22 minutes ago, DesertDancer said:

So I can't find YGNord race that works with Race Menu as it part of Enhanced Character Edit but that mod is incompatible with Race Menu (I tried both to see and it crashed the game) and some mods such BodySlide, etc...use Race Menu.

Long story short, I am trying to make a more anime like character but the closest mod that can do so is Bo Chu race for males and the sliders are extremely limited and most use YGNord to help them, but I can't use ECE with Race Menu and I use bodyslide and can't give up Race Menu unless some files can work with ECE as well.

So is there a way to have those files work with ECE or make them compatible or visa versa? I have the LE version. 

"Install ECE normally with ygNord Race

-> disable CharacterMakerExtender.esp

Install RaceMenu

-> Profit" - (The legend that is) Groovtama

This information was found as the first result for a search in DDG for "skyrim ygnord race"

I don't think it is going to work. I tried it again and while the boxes in race menu went away this (that problem was probably an override issue or something as I moved ECE about Race Menu); but it still crashed after trying to change some of the sliders and all that.  I tried that multiple times. 

It's not compatible together. That is why I am wondering if there is a UUNP slider for ECE or SOS, etc...or at least an YgNord for Race Menu (I only found an SE version from some site).