CBBE Armor Mod Giving Invisible Torso

Hey everyone, 

I have tried to find out a fix for this but all of the other forums I checked out didn't have a solution that worked for me. I started playing SSE recently and tried using CBBE for the first time (I used 7BO in LE) and had to learn about the CBBE bodyslide for bodies and clothing etc. I was looking for some of my favorite clothing mods for my female companions and found some from a site but when I install it through MO2 and activated the plugin, the body of the npc goes invisible but I can still see their head, hands, and feet. 

I read online that this might have to do with installation issues with MO2, or with the mod not being packaged properly, or load order (I use LOOT) but when I opened the file up it looked like the textures and meshes were in the correct spots, and I even tried re-installing the mod but still have the same problem. If someone could please take a look at one of the examples I could try to use the solution to fix some of the other conversions from the same place. I'm trying to use the Tribal Clothes from this location (located near the top of the Tumblr page):

https://s1kkha.tumblr.com/

If someone could take a look and let me know if it's my game or if it is a problem with the original mod, I'd greatly appreciate it! I am a little mod-savvy but am a bit new with modifying things using NiF scope and such, but I could follow basic instructions if it requires that. Thanks for taking the time to read my question!

5 hours ago, Martianman said:

Same problem. Other outfits seem to work fine. I think this is the same file, just from a different location. Did it work for you when you installed it with the cbbe body?

You have to build it  in bodyslide , put/copy the generated nif files in the same folder of the mod  where the GND folder is - TribalOutfit/meshes/WTF/Tribal Clothe. if they are not put there automatically. 

Most of these armors that  Nuuk posted have no prebuilt meshes so you have to use body slide to get them visible ingame.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/16/2020 at 1:29 AM, agiz19 said:

You have to build it  in bodyslide , put/copy the generated nif files in the same folder of the mod  where the GND folder is - TribalOutfit/meshes/WTF/Tribal Clothe. if they are not put there automatically. 

Most of these armors that  Nuuk posted have no prebuilt meshes so you have to use body slide to get them visible ingame.

OK so I am still running into the issue. I build it in bodyslide and I can see the textures/meshes look fine in the preview, but after I "build" and I drag them from the output folder into the respective meshes folder under GND where the default files are just like I do with the others to get them to fit the body, this still gives me an invisible torso. I am using the 3BBB body and the file says it is for "CBBE physics," does that mean it doesnt work for the 3BBB body for CBBE? Other bodyslide mods seem to work fine, it just seems to be two of these from the same author that don't.

EDIT: Nevermind I'm an idiot, somehow got it to work after moving files around inside the folder XD

• 1 year later...