Issues with custom outfits

I'm having a weird problem with custom outfits, specifically DA Merged 11 pack (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16492) and VTAW Wardrobes. the problem lies on the clipping of breasts over the outfit, even after using VTAW's bodyslides on the VTAW outfits. Removing OCBP physics and collisions did not help with the problem-solving. Anyone had this problem too? 

Another problem that happens sometimes is the disappearance of the bodies after wearing these clothing sets. removing the clothes didn't help, leaving only an invisible body with only hands and head showing.

I have used bodyslide on all these outfits. Anyone had/solved this problems?Thanks in advance. 

here are some pictures of the problem:

1.png

2.png

46 minutes ago, harry1248 said:

I'm having a weird problem with custom outfits, specifically DA Merged 11 pack (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16492) and VTAW Wardrobes. the problem lies on the clipping of breasts over the outfit, even after using VTAW's bodyslides on the VTAW outfits. Removing OCBP physics and collisions did not help with the problem-solving. Anyone had this problem too? 

Another problem that happens sometimes is the disappearance of the bodies after wearing these clothing sets. removing the clothes didn't help, leaving only an invisible body with only hands and head showing.

I have used bodyslide on all these outfits. Anyone had/solved this problems?Thanks in advance. 

here are some pictures of the problem:

1.png

2.png

are you wearing the shoes that the mods "may" provide?

in most of these custom clothes mods. Shoes are in slot 33 which is the body slot

4 hours ago, Invictusblade said:

are you wearing the shoes that the mods "may" provide?

in most of these custom clothes mods. Shoes are in slot 33 which is the body slot

i did, but the problem still occurred.

3.png

Edit: exiting back to the main menu and loading the game helped to an extent:

image.thumb.png.b2f44e24f833da4444b00dd7d3ebc5c3.png

But after 30 seconds the whole body disappears again: 

image.thumb.png.34d864ff5d8b9e436fd2b58094482d20.png

My first though would be try rebuilding the items in bodyslide, though build them to a separate location then install as a new mod, there have been quite a number of times for me where for what ever reason they do not build correctly even though bodyslide has said they have been done.

1 hour ago, Varithina said:

My first though would be try rebuilding the items in bodyslide, though build them to a separate location then install as a new mod, there have been quite a number of times for me where for what ever reason they do not build correctly even though bodyslide has said they have been done.

I've always created them in separate folders. I'm using mod organiser, so whatever i create would be automatically be sent to the "overwrite" folder.

But okay, i've fixed the clipping. Dumb me thought that the game would automatically switch presets for me when i wear the different outfits. 

However, the body-disappearing problem still occurs, and the tops that i've chosen apparently do not have physics. 

image.thumb.png.14b762f25e94f237a372499c2034d62e.png

image.thumb.png.e67f04173efd6dac00f3be9960130e0b.png

2 hours ago, harry1248 said:

I've always created them in separate folders. I'm using mod organiser, so whatever i create would be automatically be sent to the "overwrite" folder.

But okay, i've fixed the clipping. Dumb me thought that the game would automatically switch presets for me when i wear the different outfits. 

However, the body-disappearing problem still occurs, and the tops that i've chosen apparently do not have physics. 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.e67f04173efd6dac00f3be9960130e0b.png

Hmm, that looks like the sort of item where the body is actually in some other part of the outfit, shoes are pretty common in fallout 4 for some reason to have the actual body attached to them, I have seen a couple of mods where it was the panties or other underwear that had the body, they were pretty much set up to wear the full outfit, and not mix and match even though you could, about the only thing I could think of is see what slots that armor piece takes up, that is being equipped and makes you invisisble, other than that I am pretty much stumped, there again I do not play fallout 4 at present, and have not done so for a couple of years now, not really looking forward to rebuilding it either, considering half the mods in my list are either outdated or have been replaced with something else, and then having to rebuild my merges and other custom stuff, makes me shudder at how long it would take.