Text on top problem

iggypop1

I got this dialog text  in middle of picture under animations it seems to come and go. I tried to load an earlier save still there on and off

Im not using auto free camera but  notepad3 ......

im not shure what to do so a little help would be appreciated

Spoiler

ScreenShot4.bmp How to post a picturer here?

23 minutes ago, iggypop1 said:

I got this dialog text  in middle of picture under animations it seems to come and go. I tried to load an earlier save still there on and off

Im not using auto free camera but  notepad3 ......

im not shure what to do so a little help would be appreciated

Hide contents

ScreenShot4.bmp How to post a picturer here?

In this screen shot are you fucking Saadia? If so, that's because the game considers her to be under your "crosshair"

If you want to hide that text from view open console and enter tm (this toggles the menu on/off) which will remove all the HUD from the screen and close the console. To get it back just do the same.

10 hours ago, Mez558 said:

In this screen shot are you fucking Saadia? If so, that's because the game considers her to be under your "crosshair"

If you want to hide that text from view open console and enter tm (this toggles the menu on/off) which will remove all the HUD from the screen and close the console. To get it back just do the same.

thanx for reply   

Is this a welllknown problem?  when sexlab "builds/assempling"  the scene ,crosshair text disappear but when scene starts it comes again...... My crosshair, in genera,l is pulsating when hovering over an NPC/Follower as in "I want you to do something for me" order in the follower vanilla dialog menu.....!?  i think maybe  something is broken.....

4 hours ago, iggypop1 said:

thanx for reply   

Is this a welllknown problem?  when sexlab "builds/assempling"  the scene ,crosshair text disappear but when scene starts it comes again...... My crosshair, in genera,l is pulsating when hovering over an NPC/Follower as in "I want you to do something for me" order in the follower vanilla dialog menu.....!?  i think maybe  something is broken.....

I think it normally happens.

I've seen it a lot, if it's a bug of some sort I've never bothered trying to fix it or seen anyone else complain of it, if I want the screen free then I would just use tm.

Check my published files; There are two SKSE plugins that solve the issue. I recommend SexLab - Hide HUD Elements, it does everything the other one does and more.

ToggleMenus (TM) should NEVER be used outside of taking screenshots because it will stop rendering any and all menus, including the ones from mods that depend on them (SexLab Tools and Apropos are prime examples).

P.S. Those plugins have been in here for a year, can't believe no one gave you a proper answer.

17 minutes ago, Hawk9969 said:

P.S. Those plugins have been in here for a year, can't believe no one gave you a proper answer.

Proper Answer? Yeah I'd agree if this feature was already a part of Sexlab, like Tobiasz suggests in his post. You mean you can't believe that, out of the two people that bothered replying, neither of us were aware of your plugin?

You can feel a bit better, at least one of those is now aware of it. Mind you I probably won't use it since he only time the cross hair bothered me was taking a screen shot but I do think it's is a good idea.

52 minutes ago, Hawk9969 said:

Check my published files; There are two SKSE plugins that solve the issue. I recommend SexLab - Hide HUD Elements, it does everything the other one does and more.

ToggleMenus (TM) should NEVER be used outside of taking screenshots because it will stop rendering any and all menus, including the ones from mods that depend on them (SexLab Tools and Apropos are prime examples).

Mez558

Thank you very much works perfect..........

13 hours ago, Mez558 said:

Proper Answer? Yeah I'd agree if this feature was already a part of Sexlab, like Tobiasz suggests in his post. You mean you can't believe that, out of the two people that bothered replying, neither of us were aware of your plugin?

Typing "sexlab+hide hud" on DuckDuckGo gives me SexLab - Hide HUD Elements as the first result, and as I've said, it has been here for over a year. Also, I didn't mean just the two, but everyone who browses the support forums.

13 hours ago, Mez558 said:

Mind you I probably won't use it since he only time the cross hair bothered me was taking a screen shot but I do think it's is a good idea.

You do realize that Hide Crosshair Reference does nothing to the crosshair, right? It was a solution for hiding the activate prompt as seen in the OP's picture. Hide HUD Elements expands upon that and allows for you to selectively disable HUD elements via its INI configuration file (including custom ones from mods) when a player scene starts.

Optionally it also allows for you to selectively disable some player controls during a scene, as to prevent you from doing stupid stuff when pressing a key by mistake.

My config as an example:

[SexLab]
Start = Start
End = Ending

[HUD]
HideHealth = yes
HideStamina = yes
HideMagicka = yes
HideChargeBars = yes
HideArrowInfo = yes
HideCrosshair = yes
HideCompass = yes