Sexbound not working !

retardiran

3 hours ago, retardiran said:

I hope this helps aswell,i dont use vortex to start my game everytime i just use it to install other mods.

I do believe Auto-dildos maybe the culprit here, but there maybe more, lemme take a look at yer' logs.

-- Printer noises --

Spoiler

[07:30:08.529] [Error] Exception while invoking lua message handler for message 'Sexbound:Actor:Setup'. (LuaException) Error code 2, [string "/scripts/sexbound/plugins/climax/climax.lua"]:274: attempt to call a nil value (method 'getSubGender')

Ah yes it's that, plus a few bunch of items are apparently broken. I'd recommend checking what mods did that and removing them. My hunch is the one mod called "weaponDPS" that has no metadata.

7 hours ago, red3dred said:

I do believe Auto-dildos maybe the culprit here, but there maybe more, lemme take a look at yer' logs.

-- Printer noises --

Hide contents

[07:30:08.529] [Error] Exception while invoking lua message handler for message 'Sexbound:Actor:Setup'. (LuaException) Error code 2, [string "/scripts/sexbound/plugins/climax/climax.lua"]:274: attempt to call a nil value (method 'getSubGender')

Ah yes it's that, plus a few bunch of items are apparently broken. I'd recommend checking what mods did that and removing them. My hunch is the one mod called "weaponDPS" that has no metadata.

Thank you this worked.

Archived