IGNORED

DIfferent physical/magical strengths for male and female?

Is there a mod that changes physical/magical strengths based on the sex? Like usually men are physically stronger than women, so the mod makes it like male characters and npcs boost 25% of the physical strength than females. While females are usually more emotional than males and that enhances their magical strengths by 25%, something like this. If there is nothing like this, I'll make one myself, so I appreciate it if y'all who're experienced modder can give me some advice and all. I know a couple or three about modding, but consider I'm still a new to modding. Thank you.

Just now, Oh shit WTF said:

Is there a mod that changes physical/magical strengths based on the sex? Like usually men are physically stronger than women, so the mod makes it like male characters and npcs boost 25% of the physical strength than females. While females are usually more emotional than males and that enhances their magical strengths by 25%, something like this. If there is nothing like this, I'll make one myself, so I appreciate it if y'all who're experienced modder can give me some advice and all. I know a couple or three about modding, but consider I'm still a new to modding. Thank you.

Also this is about Special Edition

24 minutes ago, RedMonika said:

There's Disparity for oldrim. I've read online that people have converted the esp in the CK for SSE and it worked. Just a thought. I don't think this works for magic though but everything else.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/63354

There's another mod called Imperious in SE for stats and skills and stuff, so I can use this mod for them. But thanks a lot for the headsup! I'm gonna check that out to see what it offers :) 

Edit: I checked that again and I think I can make a use of it after getting rid of features that conflict with ones from Imperious. Again, thanks for letting me know!

1 hour ago, Oh shit WTF said:

There's another mod called Imperious in SE for stats and skills and stuff, so I can use this mod for them. But thanks a lot for the headsup! I'm gonna check that out to see what it offers :) 

Edit: I checked that again and I think I can make a use of it after getting rid of features that conflict with ones from Imperious. Again, thanks for letting me know!

I don't know if it can help you but in Oldrim there's a patch for both. I'm glad I was able to help.