I think Wicked Whims should create some kind of birth feature. Clearly the nudity isn't a problem and if everything else is accurate, I think that makes sense to do as well! That would add a whole new layer to the game and I think it would be so cool. :)

4 hours ago, xxcsimgrl said:

I think Wicked Whims should create some kind of birth feature. Clearly the nudity isn't a problem and if everything else is accurate, I think that makes sense to do as well! That would add a whole new layer to the game and I think it would be so cool. :)

Answer is possible, but illegal to do. That might open child unwanted adult features. 

18 minutes ago, xxcsimgrl said:

I saw on this same thread that Sims 3 does it. I think it could be listed as mod like these are , so it is optional and not something kids could access easily. Just a thought. :)

fortunately for you a person do the mod, but i dont know if is realistic but guess might is exactly what you want. also poses if you want to take pics of your recent baby born.

https://wickedpixxel.com/sims-4-realistic-pregnancy-guide-and-mods/

https://simsworkshop.net/resources/delivery-pose-set-1-2-trio-pose-1-pose-pack-version-blanket.1796/

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/8/2020 at 5:50 AM, Elsalovescocaine said:

Answer is possible, but illegal to do. That might open child unwanted adult features. 

Why would that be illegal? And what do you mean with "child unwanted adult features"?

• 1 month later...