On 4/7/2020 at 4:25 AM, DarkMissLady said:

Will be doing some hardcore reaching myself finding out how to create mods for the game. Once that happened. Will make a post about it later, So if anyone want them give about week or so think that all I can say here. This images was working on will go back to working on it.

4 hours ago, DarkMissLady said:

im not making them. 

So what was the point of your post then? 

If you wanted to say "hey there are no mods for this game could someone maybe make some "...  great. But then what pictures are you working on that you "will go back" to?

Something must be lost in translation because it makes *zero* sense no offense 

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/6/2020 at 10:25 PM, DarkMissLady said:

Hello this post is about the lack of no mods for this online is there some people working on them or what, been searching hard and still nothing at all, seems there is not going to be any at all, since those who are scary to undress a those teen aga girls there like 18 for crying, out loud, Since other want do it. Will be doing some hardcore reaching myself finding out how to create mods for the game. Once that happened. Will make a post about it later, So if anyone want them give about week or so think that all I can say here. This images was working on will go back to working on it.

almost done.JPG

hey DarkMissLady will you be making mods for all the ladies in resistance? including jill and any dlc capcom might release?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...