Getting back into the sims 3

I loved playing Sims3 in the past but I never got into modding, I'll begin browsing today but was hoping to ask here and get a headstart of the best mods I should add, specifically body mods, sex mods, but anything else you might suggest too. 

8 hours ago, Jcoolin said:

get a headstart

Would recommend as a modding start to concentrate on one Mod and first build up this.

Therefore I further recommend  to start with Passion and carefully read and go through Twilightstorms Passion tread.

There you will find anything needed and very well explained. If you have this running fine, you can go further with additional or other mods.

2 hours ago, Clydie said:

Would recommend as a modding start to concentrate on one Mod and first build up this.

Therefore I further recommend  to start with Passion and carefully read and go through Twilightstorms Passion tread.

There you will find anything needed and very well explained. If you have this running fine, you can go further with additional or other mods.

Thanks for letting me know where to start, I broke skyrim a few times with mods before I got it right so definitely gotta take it one step at a time lol 

Archived