Retexturing DOA6 Stages

MugiwaraPrince

I was curious if anyone had retextured any of the stages in DOA6. I have been wanting to add little touches to some of the background elements (like posters, signs, and banners,) but I haven't really seen it done in DOA6. I have seen the weather and time of day variations of stages, but no one talking about actual textures.

What tools would I need and where would I locate the stage files? The stages don't seem to be as easily listed as in DOA5LR via the tools available.

I asked this in the general DOA6 modding thread, but my question seemed to be lost in the shuffle so I made this topic.

43 minutes ago, MugiwaraPrince said:

I asked this in the general DOA6 modding thread, but my question seemed to be lost in the shuffle so I made this topic.

Do Not evening bother,You Are Wasting Your Time Asking,Continue To Keep Playing 5 Like Me! 

57 minutes ago, MugiwaraPrince said:

I was curious if anyone had retextured any of the stages in DOA6. I have been wanting to add little touches to some of the background elements (like posters, signs, and banners,) but I haven't really seen it done in DOA6. I have seen the weather and time of day variations of stages, but no one talking about actual textures.

What tools would I need and where would I locate the stage files? The stages don't seem to be as easily listed as in DOA5LR via the tools available.

Stages textures are in both MaterialEditor and FieldEditor4.

Note that, however, most textures of Zack Island don't have the filenames available yet. But the other ones should be fine.

In Material editor, the stage textures would begin with MPR_Muscle_Stage, then the code of the stage would follow (such as S0701MUS).

In Field editor, filenames would begin with the actual stage code,and then followed by _MPR_Muscle_Stage.

Archived