[SEARCH] Poser mods for hypnosis/mind control stories?

I love making pic sets and comics and one of my favorite favorites to explore is hypnosis and mind control.  Problem is finding poses to help accommodate story ideas.  Two poses in particular I really love/need are one where the victim is standing as straight as a rod (or lying down in the same fashion) and the other where they're walking with their arms outstretched in front of them like a zombie.  I've attached two reference pics below. 

I've got multiple poser mods installed but I don't remember ever seeing these poses in the reference albums.  I'm going to search again but I wanted to see if anyone knew of any such poses in specific mods.  Can anyone help me?  I know this is a strange request but it would help me a lot.  Any other tips or suggestions for hypno-related stuff is appreciated too. 

new discipline plan frame 34 v1.png

new discipline plan frame 72 v1.png

29 minutes ago, Alter Native said:

You can always use Nioverride pose adjustments in order to adjust similar poses into what you want.

Have a look here and here for some extra infos on storytelling in Skyrim. 

Never used NIOverride or Blender so was hoping a pose mod might already exist.  But if no one else has anything, I'll check them out. 

A lot of stuff in that guide I'm already familiar with but looks like there are some other stuff I don't know.  Thanks for sharing! 

2 hours ago, raptor4d4 said:

Never used NIOverride or Blender so was hoping a pose mod might already exist.  But if no one else has anything, I'll check them out. 

A lot of stuff in that guide I'm already familiar with but looks like there are some other stuff I don't know.  Thanks for sharing! 

Using NIOverride is much much simpler then Blender, but technically there's a tutorial for that as well by Collygon if you're serious about it. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived