IGNORED

Can't find icon WW at double bed

Do you have any other mods or custom content installed? If so, move everything except Wicked Whims out of your Mods folder.

Next, delete "localthumbcache.package" found in "Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4".

Finally, launch the game and click on any double bed to see if "Wicked" shows up (it definitely should show up, as it does for me).

If it does show up, add your mods back into the Mods folder either a few at a time or using 50/50, start the game after every bunch of new additions and check again. That way, you can narrow down which mod is interfering with WW, causing your issue. Be aware that on rare occassions there can be more than one culprit, so if you found one, take the time to go through the rest of them nonetheless.

If "Wicked" doesn't show up on the double bed despite WW being the only active mod, perform an Origin repair of your game files. If that still doesn't help, post your issue over at the WW discussion thread (click "Get Support" on the download page) as it's either a bug or a more complex issue I can't diagnose.

On 4/4/2020 at 9:55 PM, Crashdown117 said:

Do you have any other mods or custom content installed? If so, move everything except Wicked Whims out of your Mods folder.

Next, delete "localthumbcache.package" found in "Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4".

Finally, launch the game and click on any double bed to see if "Wicked" shows up (it definitely should show up, as it does for me).

If it does show up, add your mods back into the Mods folder either a few at a time or using 50/50, start the game after every bunch of new additions and check again. That way, you can narrow down which mod is interfering with WW, causing your issue. Be aware that on rare occassions there can be more than one culprit, so if you found one, take the time to go through the rest of them nonetheless.

If "Wicked" doesn't show up on the double bed despite WW being the only active mod, perform an Origin repair of your game files. If that still doesn't help, post your issue over at the WW discussion thread (click "Get Support" on the download page) as it's either a bug or a more complex issue I can't diagnose.

Thank you I can do it