IGNORED

Help! I can't seem to make WickedWhims work!

Hello everyone.

I recently got into custom content and was sooo happy when I discovered Wicked Whims. I followed the instructions carefully and installed WW manually. I was told that in order for the Mod to work I have to place the .package file and .ts4script file onto the Mods folder-- which I did. I downloaded a few animations as well because I was told it wasn't gonna work without them.

Custom content and script mods are enabled. I tripled check this. 'TURBODRIVE_tuning' was under 'Custom Content', and 'TURBODRIVE_script' was under 'Script Mods'. So I really don't know where I went wrong with the installation.

When I click on the floor or on the bed, the Wicked option appears, but when I click on the 'Settings' option from the 'Wicked' option, the game pauses and nothing happens. When I click on my Sim, the 'Wicked' option appear with the following other options: 'Sim Statistics, Body Selector, Naturist, Settings' -- all of other options seem fine, except for 'Settings', it pauses my Sim and does nothing.

At this point, I really don't know where I went wrong with the installation. I followed everything, even started a new game and lost my old ones ? 

I've been looking for answers for the last couple of days and am sad because I haven't found one :c I'm hoping someone from this group can help me!!

9 hours ago, trishcosmic said:

I've been looking for answers for the last couple of days and am sad because I haven't found one :c I'm hoping someone from this group can help me!!

First off, make a new folder in Mods named Wicked and move the two TURBODRIVER files into that folder.

Then make another folder named Wicked Animations and move all animations there.

WW 153a should be the current version you are using now.

Make sure your game is updated to latest legal version on Origin.

It wouldn't hurt to also do an Origin repair game just in case.

Remove any other script mods you have for testing.

Hair, makeup, clothing, furniture, etc., are usually OK to leave alone.

Beware if you have any downloaded any sims with cc included in merged files.

Sometimes they sneak old versions of WW or other mods in with their sims cc.

Hidden duplicate WW files cause big problems.

Delete your localthumbcache in your TS4 folder every time you add, remove, or update mods/game.