On 5/11/2021 at 10:58 PM, This is my owner said:

I didn't know about the size of the video. I just start to create a video. And I misunderstood that the size was compressed when I uploaded it to a video site. I'm going to be careful thereafter.

Which is the size you pointed out?

lovers.png.e5e586d8a46a41479d4170a67d69a1d6.png

1920x1080/60p

Dunno if anyone would be interested in these, but I make video wallpapers for my phone and wanted to share them.

This folder contains currently 38 video wallpapers of Kokoro scaled to 9:16 (S10+ size) and frame hunted and cropped so they're near perfect loops.  A sample video attached.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1dXWmkg8KzENDZc58pLKiUSji6coOWoRR?usp=sharing

This is the video wallpaper app I use, and it allows you to stretch the video to fit your display. Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=me.craftsapp.video.wallpaper&hl=en_US&gl=US

Apple users, I can't help you.

On 5/19/2021 at 11:23 PM, This is my owner said:

Last time, I uploaded a file that was different from the one you specified, and I'm sorry.

If you look at this video closely, there are a lot of strange things.

I have missed some mod settings.

ShortShortsX1080.zip 1.08 GB · 21 downloads

非常感谢!您真是好人!这么大文件,58.5M的超高码率呢!这么大文件下载过程十分稳定,实在难能可贵!

On 5/21/2021 at 11:42 PM, DOAX3GLITCHER said:

Hi

Good Job

Any update status about the tutorial?

Sorry, I am still working on this. I got some progress but it's little bit more complicated than my original thought. I just found out this plugin and I think it's better than the Blender built in retargeting function. I am going to give this a try. Here is the link of the tutorial video.