6 hours ago, DOAX3GLITCHER said:

even converting bones name the animation is not working properly

a tutorial please?

This tool is pretty new and I have never tried before. I created a tool similiar to this plugin to convert vmd to csv but have lot of issues. This tool is much better.  I will give it a try and write some instructions for you. It should be very simple and quick conversion to csv. This tool should work perfectly for DOA5.

On 5/1/2021 at 11:22 AM, DOAX3GLITCHER said:

thankyou

I'm waiting patiently

Hi, I just give it a try and found out this plugin doesn't have bone struecture adjustment features. So that means you have to do it manually through Blender retargeting functions to translate bones.

1 hour ago, DOAX3GLITCHER said:

Thankyou

so how to covert those motion in the easiest way?

As far as I know, this is probably the easiest way to convert it. I don't how other peoples convert it, but it take me days to convert just one animation using my method without this tool.

8 hours ago, DOAX3GLITCHER said:

Since I'm a newbie can you teach me about your method?

even if you say its a long task it will be better for me to follow your guide

I would like to, but my method is a semi manual approach which requires lot of tries and errors, its almost impossible to create a guide. MMD is very complex and have many bone structure viriances. So the best approach will be using the plugin tool. I will spend some time to work on Blender Retargeting and then write a guide for your guys. It's going to take some time, so be patient.

On 5/5/2021 at 9:02 PM, This is my owner said:

Is attachment file ok for you?

This is a parody of a Japanese TV show. Do you know it?

ShortShortsX2.zip 220.76 MB · 15 downloads

非常遗憾,。您提供的下载220M的zip是您帖子展示的720p版本,我当初看您帖子时,就已经下载了:是220M的720p版本,所以才问您有没有1080p版本?是语言交流有障碍,您没有看明白我的提问。

7 hours ago, yhb-q said:

非常遗憾,。您提供的下载220M的zip是您帖子展示的720p版本,我当初看您帖子时,就已经下载了:是220M的720p版本,所以才问您有没有1080p版本?是语言交流有障碍,您没有看明白我的提问。

I didn't know about the size of the video. I just start to create a video. And I misunderstood that the size was compressed when I uploaded it to a video site. I'm going to be careful thereafter.

Which is the size you pointed out?

lovers.png.e5e586d8a46a41479d4170a67d69a1d6.png

On 5/11/2021 at 10:58 PM, This is my owner said:

I didn't know about the size of the video. I just start to create a video. And I misunderstood that the size was compressed when I uploaded it to a video site. I'm going to be careful thereafter.

Which is the size you pointed out?

This friend will directly use the standard of 4K and 60 frames to make videos in the future, regardless of other sizes.

Now many people's monitors are already 4K standard. 1080p is only suitable for mobile video

12 hours ago, kyozero2020 said:

This friend will directly use the standard of 4K and 60 frames to make videos in the future, regardless of other sizes.

Now many people's monitors are already 4K standard. 1080p is only suitable for mobile video

Thank you very much for your advice.

Now I know that my monitor is 1940×1080(60Mbps). I have captured the screen of this monitor and created a video, so the effective resolution is 1980×1080. I may buy a 4k monitor.

I will prepare an answer to yhb-qさん. Thank you very much, kyozero2020さん.