Bannerlord Lewd Mods

Yes, I know its a buggy glitchy mess. Yes I know its early access and every change will most likely break mods.

However, I still think a mod like Dickplomacy Reloaded for Warband, can be made for Bannerlord. Though you could just call it Bannerwhore. I mean they have a charm system in play where this would be a great addon to. Charm isn't used very much but it has some nice perks at the end of the line, which I'd love to use. I figured animations and a few pre-built systems could work for now until the release is more stable. Any modders interested? There have been several modders already popping out mods for Bannerlord as is, so I figured I'd bring it to the attention of modders here on LL in case it tickled anyones fancy! :D

Butterwhore? In anycase it is wise to wait until release and modding tools for other than screen goes to black mods. Besides of which any framework that is made before tools, can be done in half the time and better afterwards.

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, dragonuff said:

Can someone build catgirl troops id love to have some furry prisoners for science of course ;)

not possible with current tools

for anybody reading this: we can change almost nothing atm all we can do is edit text files pretty much; cant change textures and cant change models

13 hours ago, megadoom41 said:

not possible with current tools

for anybody reading this: we can change almost nothing atm all we can do is edit text files pretty much; cant change textures and cant change models

So what your saying is when modding tools come out there is hope help us Megadoom be the catgirl god we need

10 hours ago, Zigurat said:

If someone please could at least edit the skins to have colored areolas and nipples? They even already have them modeled it seems. Like all anyone would need to do is paint them I guess.

atm we can only extract textures out of the game, they are working on trying to put them back into the game but its proving difficult, from what I've heard and observed

Been thinking about this and I'd like to throw in my two cents...

First, I believe that we've been pushing in the wrong direction.  We've been trying to get in textures, models and animations first when that is something that would be best done last, once all the actual sex mechanics are worked in.  Sex mechanics are a whole different thing, and honestly don't require any animations at all - even text will work for this, at least as a placeholder.

I say this because when I look at Bannerlord what I am seeing is classic M&B being woven into a RTS version of Crusader Kings.  It's got politics, it's got plots, it's got dynasties galore.  There is even an "assassination" mod already out there, proving that I'm not alone in this realization.  So hold onto that thought, because that's what we're really doing - we're realtme roleplaying a forgotten, bottom-tree noble from CK2 who has taken the Adventurer path and hopes to return someday with enough of an army built up from this to make a real play at being a major player on the map.  So with that in mind let's look at previous M&B modding alongside CK2 modding as well.

1) As it stands now we don't even have polygamy - which was probably the first sex mod ever made for M&B Warband, and I'm told really came down to just removing an "PC is already married" flag from the already existing marriage system built into that game.  Fixing that should be priority one and, if what I just said previous is true, shouldn't be that hard to do, right?

2) There's a lot of fine ladies/lords out there for the PC to have affairs with, and that is also something that eventually got worked into Dickplomacy a long time ago.  Why haven't we put any effort into bringing that back?  Seduction and bastard spawning is, to many of us perverts here on LL, the real core of CK2 and again this is something that can be done with nothing more than text menus once the actual mechanics are worked out - and those mechanics had already been worked out in Dickplomacy.  We just need to add the new childbirth mechanics into the mix for good measure.

3) We've got a game with pseudo-Vikings and no options for rape?  Blasphemy!  Capture enemy lords and ladies and force them to pleasure you.  Can little bastard offspring be spawned from this?  Of course!  The question is - will they join your side, or you victim's side, once they grow up?  I guess that comes down to who raises them.  And again, this can all begin as nothing more than behind the scenes coding.  Temporarily remove a marriage check for procreation, force the player to be recognized as the target's spouse for the check, then reinstate it back to normal once your done.

4) Flirting, cheating, affairs etc can be worked into the game's Barter system, obviously.  Really want that fief but can't schmooze the owner hard enough by normal means?  Seduce them, or better yet seduce their spouse and have them put in a good word for you afterward.  Use your sex appeal to gain power over others.

5) Influence is also an easy target for the PC to inject sex actions into.

6) Molesting dungeon prisoners is something that I'm surprised wasn't done on release day.  C'mon LL, quit slacking here!

7) Brothels were already a part of Dickplomacy and the new Workshop system should make this even easier to implement than ever, especially since there's already mods out there that add female troops to the game (and thus female prisoners galore as well).  I'll say it again: Make Brothels a type of Workshop who's resource is $whores.  $Whores come from donating prisoners to the brothel using the same menu and system as donating prisoners and troops for influence.  And the only difference, when all is done, between the brothel and any other workshop is that the resources are not actually consumed - which makes it potentially the most profitable business of all, as your "supply" will only grow over time. 

Now to keep it from being a complete gold mine I also suggest that, like the dungeon, there is a chance for your whores to escape over time - just like dungeon prisoners do.  And just like dungeon prisoners you can offset this by making sure the garrison is adequate to prevent escapes from happening.  So either make sure that you set up in a well defended town or make sure that town you captured is well defended youself.

? Male: Spawn a bastard out of wedlock?  Someone's family is going to be very upset with you, especially if it wasn't consensual.  Yay for more enemies to keep things interesting!

9) Female: Spawn a bastard out of wedlock?  Your little bundle of joy can allow you to make a claim on one of that family's fiefs, but only one, and you must appoint the bastard child as it's owner once you take it (through force) or their entire faction will turn against you.

10) And, once all that is in place, start working on an entire "Empire of Sex" concept where the player can found a kingdom where there's no penalties for all this debauchery and sin, orgies are a daily event and adultry is just how everyone rolls.  No more penalties for being a pervert in your own territory, basically.

Finally, once all of these things are done... then... and only then... get back to me on the whole sex animations thing and we can see about working that into the placeholders.

Came to this website to try and see if anything was in the works, I have something of an in-game crush on Ira, and frankly a mod which adds sex to scenarios where sex would make sense would be a great addition to this game. I saw that mod about captivity just now, great idea there as certainly when it comes to sex in such a setting, one of the many things that come to most minds are prisoners/being a prisoner, I mean if I was playing as a pretty Imperial lady and a mob of Looters found me all alone, beat me up and put me in chains, I think we can all agree what would naturally come next. I think a mod which not only adds sex, but generally expands upon romance/intimacy would be a lovely addition to the game, giving us the ability to go on amorous adventures with our companions/spouses. The former especially since, this man or woman that has chosen to accompany me, with whom I travel and eventually trust my life with, it certainly would not be far fetched to imagine some feelings between you and a companion would start to develop, especially if your character's backstory/the way you RP them, meshes well with said companion's personality/values. As for the latter, it's only natural, the ultimate fulfillment of all that renown-building, all those successful persuasion checks, breeding that beautiful Empress-to-be? Fuck yes.

9 hours ago, CadetAphra said:

Came to this website to try and see if anything was in the works, I have something of an in-game crush on Ira, and frankly a mod which adds sex to scenarios where sex would make sense would be a great addition to this game. I saw that mod about captivity just now, great idea there as certainly when it comes to sex in such a setting, one of the many things that come to most minds are prisoners/being a prisoner, I mean if I was playing as a pretty Imperial lady and a mob of Looters found me all alone, beat me up and put me in chains, I think we can all agree what would naturally come next. I think a mod which not only adds sex, but generally expands upon romance/intimacy would be a lovely addition to the game, giving us the ability to go on amorous adventures with our companions/spouses. The former especially since, this man or woman that has chosen to accompany me, with whom I travel and eventually trust my life with, it certainly would not be far fetched to imagine some feelings between you and a companion would start to develop, especially if your character's backstory/the way you RP them, meshes well with said companion's personality/values. As for the latter, it's only natural, the ultimate fulfillment of all that renown-building, all those successful persuasion checks, breeding that beautiful Empress-to-be? Fuck yes.

Try BadListener's mod in this forum. It's still early work but functional and more can be added.