Dialogue to initiate sex with dominant follower?

So I've been using Devious followers for a while, and I've been getting slightly annoyed that there's no fitting way to initiate sex with your follower other than to wait for them to start a game. I've tried Sexlab Eager NPCs, but the tone is way too friendly for a devious follower. 

Does anyone know any good mods to ask for sex from a dominant follower? 

• 4 weeks later...

Well, I *was going to suggest Eager NPCs or Flower Girls, but if you want different dialog choices, maybe edit the dialog for the Eager NPC mod to your liking.

(No, I don't exactly know how to, but I suspect it's just a matter of finding the right file and replacing the text, since it's all unvoiced far as I can tell.)

6 hours ago, anjenthedog said:

Well, I *was going to suggest Eager NPCs or Flower Girls, but if you want different dialog choices, maybe edit the dialog for the Eager NPC mod to your liking.

(No, I don't exactly know how to, but I suspect it's just a matter of finding the right file and replacing the text, since it's all unvoiced far as I can tell.)

Yeah, this is what I did in the end, but with Scent of Sex using SSEdit. Eager NPCs would probably have been a better choice though.