Still casting cones even when replacing skeleton.

Hey I guess after like two hours of tryin to fix this Im on the end of my power to change the cones in the game. There were like when npc and characters castin cones I should like reset the skeleton with LAPF again. But when Im doin this it resets the mods Im usin for the BBB HGEC and Roberts body which is why Im gettin the mods. Like with LAPF there is no nudiy at least for men. So I just added both omods and it worked fine. Got both nude mods but when it comes to the sex the characters casting cones from lower torso. Can anybody help with that? Im playin steam version of the game which is pain in the ass to get mods runni but Im so close yet so far to make it work. Like everytime I reset it with LAPF skeleton it just resets the mods and when I apply them again the idle nude skins are okay but when startin sex the cones appear. Only no cones when usin the dogs bitch mod. There is no deformation or anythin.

On 4/3/2020 at 1:02 AM, gregathit said:

You can move all of steam or just some of your games (those you plan on modding).

As to moving......easy peasy:   https://www.howtogeek.com/269515/how-to-move-a-steam-game-to-another-drive-without-re-downloading-it/

Well the problem is I dont have second drive. I only have C:\\ dont know if it help I can create second steam on the same hdd

Read the link and you will see how you can move the entire steam directory out of the program files directory (it is an alternate link posted there).

The problem is mods won't work very well inside the program directory location due to windows blocking them.

You can create a new folder in C   ( call him what you want "My little Game" )

Important is that your game is not in the program files folder.

And you move Steam and the game ! No second steam folder.

More things about installing the game, how to move Steam and Games,  what you need and what you should not use,  see my yellow Link below ( the yellow line in my signature)

Archived