IGNORED

Basemental drugs and pose player issue

The poses that come with BMD are used for drug interactions (like smoking) and are just like regular poses AFAIK, so I'm not surprised about them showing up.

The "empty slots" look more like the strings that go there weren't found or the poses are not properly named (sometimes an update fixes this kind of issue). I'm no expert on poses, but if you're positive that these also come with BMD, everything's fine.

2 hours ago, Crashdown117 said:

The poses that come with BMD are used for drug interactions (like smoking) and are just like regular poses AFAIK, so I'm not surprised about them showing up.

The "empty slots" look more like the strings that go there weren't found or the poses are not properly named (sometimes an update fixes this kind of issue). I'm no expert on poses, but if you're positive that these also come with BMD, everything's fine.

Thanks for the answer.

As a matter of fact, the empty slots are two poses of smoking, and two of drinking, so they surely come with BMD, as you confirmed ;)

I don't really know how to fix that empty slots, my BMD is updated ?

Since the "empties" are BMD poses, they'll probably never be fixed (have their names added properly), because we're not meant to use them just like that. If they are, it will be with a BMD update - but as long as everything works fine, why bother?

That little hint about updating would have only been helpful, if any of these four hadn't been a BMD pose. Thought I'd mention it, just in case.