Final Fantasy Audio Conversion, Gets rid of all that boring Skyrim music and replaces it with a Final Fantasy series giving an epic Nostalgia!

15gz1hj.jpg

BTW MYAOx10 is me too..it's a new youtube series I started called ModYourA$$Offx10

I DO NOT take any credit for the music that is in this file the music belongs and is Copyrighted 

by SquareEnix.

However I do take credit for putting it all in Skyrim!

And I do not want it re- uploaded anywhere.

chances are you will get flagged or banned if it is placed somewhere else.

So please just take advantage of it being here and ONLY HERE.

Unless I decide else wise.

If you are like me, then you searched for hours trying to find a music overhaul for, YEP Final Fantasy!

FINAL FANTASY AUDIO CONVERSION

This mod replaces all of the Skyrim music and sounds and appropriately places music and sounds from the Final Fantasy series. Specifically between FFVII - FFXIII-2 and Chrono Cross.

Anyways I searched forever trying to find something like this..and all I found was some lame ass version of FF VI on Steam.

F.F.A.C is for you IF,

1. Your are a Final Fantasy fan
2. You are getting bored or tired of the music and sounds of Skyrim
3. You don't know what Final Fantasy is..shame on you, download it anyways xD
4. You want an epic music experience while playing Skyrim
5. If you are Human

Version 1.0  (music and sounds)

1. Combat (normal and boss) <<< Even has the Fanfare at the end of the battle :P
2. Main menu
3. Cursor (sounds)
4. Dungeons
5. Castles
6. Cave
7. Explore (Morning, Day, Dusk and Night)
8. Dread
9. Intro
10. Forts
11. Towns
12. Villages
13. Taverns
14. Level up (music)
15. Level up (sounds)

Coming in version 1.5!!

-Palette music 

READ ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

NOTES:

1.I have not successfully converted the Palette music yet...I am working on it and I didn't want to keep such a great musical experience from you :)

2.If you have any bugs..(which there should be none) feel free to message me or leave a comment on this forum and I will address it right away.

3. If you have any trouble with the dynamics of the sounds or music ( meaning some are too loud or too quite) then let me know what the song is..if you are a fan you should know ;) J.k just let me know what part of Skyrim you experienced it in and I will edit the tracks.

4. DO NOT do anything outside of use this for your own personal use..unless you run it by me first..I did this for me personally because I wanted a Final Fantasy flashback while playing. Why you ask? Because I wanted to that's why. and decided to share it with you guy's, I put a lot of work and long hours into this..

INSTALL

- I made it so you can upload it easily with Nexus Mod Manager or Wyre Bash so it's in an Archive

-If you do it manually then drop the folders 1. Music 2. Sound into the data directory 

c:\prgram files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\data

Uninstall?

Why would you want to do that?

Well just undo what you did lol 

LAST NOTE!

Please leave comments and give me your opinions and thoughts..this is my very first mod and I am going to be making Sephiroth next...

and so on and so forth..your feedback is what give me the motivation!

Cheers

http://www.4shared.com/rar/Gd-Ebifo/FF_music_Overhaul_by_MusicJunk.html?

Alternative download link..suggested my LaEspada

http://www.mediafire.com/?kdtmbxytc2dc7mg

I actually made the Zanarkand theme from FF X the default menu sound :P

Since it is my favorite.

But I am appropriately placing many other FF sounds and tracks from I all the way to XIII-2 

:)

Sounds nice, I'd love FF XIII or FF VIII menu sounds  :heart:    ;)

Tell me what menu sound you want and I will re-upload a different pack just for you :P

Tell me what menu sound you want and I will re-upload a different pack just for you :P

DAMN, gotta love modders.

So, something like this from XIII seems awesome to me:

So starting from 1:35, I would like any of these menu sounds ported over to Skyrim, I like them very much :D

Okay, now comes FF VIII:

Cursor wrong, cursor move, cursor cancel, save & save-point sound pretty awesome.

If it's too much work, leave it. Only the music should be enough too :)

I appreciate you effort very much, nonetheless. Thank you very much!!

So starting from 1:35, I would like any of these menu sounds ported over to Skyrim, I like them very much :D

Okay, now comes FF VIII:

Cursor wrong, cursor move, cursor cancel, save & save-point sound pretty awesome.

The Menu sounds might be a problem for SkyUI users...I might be wrong though I spent like 6 hours trying to change or alter the menu sounds,

however I failed miserably. That might be just because one of the many mods I use is conflicting with it so I will shut all my mods down and try again.

I would also like to explain to you how hard it is to actually get those sounds in a good bit rate....

Megaupload has been ceased by the USA government for quite some time now so those links in the youtube videos are dead lol 

I would have to install a rom on my hard drive and play FF VIII on my computer while running a recording software in the background.

And then cut all the sounds up that where recorded during the game play :P

OR

I could rip the files from the original game and uncrack their BSA's or whatever format they used and then convert those into WAV format.

Very time consuming so if I do figure it out a lot of work went into it!

I suspect the full release of this mod will come within the next 3-6 days depending on my schedule.

Cheers 

Dude, you know there is a youtube to mp3 online converter right? However, some of them might not be of top quality.

And there are other ways to get Final Fantasy OST's, though a little bit rare now a days.

Will be keeping an eye on this mod.

The ost's are not the problem :P actually I have every ost for every ff ever made even type 0, XIV, and some that are not released in America.

The hard part is getting the actual wav sounds from the game effects...without recording them myself.

I forgot all about ripping YouTube videos! That would be super easy thanks a lot I will do that.

As a FF9 fan, i just NEED to ask that you include "A hunter's chance" on this Music Overhaul mod. Pretty please? XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxYFSpQGU5Q

Keep it up! This will be a awesome mod! :3

I actually have the FF IX ost's open now since you said something!

I already have all of the battle music Converted since Skyrim only has 5 slots for regular combat at 3 for bosses.

I can def include this into another part of Skyrim!

Sounds like it will go well in a Dungeon or Cave.

OR 

If you absolutely have to have it as part of the combat music

I can upload a separate mod for you :) 

Haha it's not really a 'must'. I just love FF9 ^^ If you can't really find a good place to use it, don't worry. This mod will be awesome with or without it! :)

No big deal really :)

It's not hard it's just time consuming.

I MIGHT also be uploading a tutorial on how to convert showing you 

1.Where to find the sounds/music 

2.how to rip the sounds/music

3.What format to use

4.when to use different formats

5.how to convert the sounds/music

6.Which sounds/music do what in the game

7.Where to place everything when you're done 

And more!

Along with all of the FF ost's from I to XIV

sephorith theme fighting all major bosses will be cool lol

You would be happy to know that the Boss music differs from 3 different tracks

1.Sephirothe's 1 Winged Angel (Advent Children Version)

2.Other world (from FF X when they are fighting Jecht)

3.To be determined 

Hey I dont suppose you could make the FFX-2 random encounter battle music as battle music for Fallout 3?  Would love you long time if you did that.

I would be more than happy too..But I do not own Fallout 3 :P

I can only make mods for games that I own

On a side note, it is incorporated into the Combat music for Skyrim

I always loved the fight music with Vegnagun (FFX-2), the heaviness of the orchestra is pretty epic.

Perhaps you can fuse them two for the battle music.

For Sovngard, maybe you can use a Chrono Cross music?...and Chrono Cross has a lot of nice tracks.

Just a tip :)

Okay, now comes FF VIII:

I am pleased to inform you, after hours upon hours of learning how to rip files from the game itself 

And how to convert SCD files to wav format I have.

Converted all of the menu sounds to FF XIII

Including the 

1.Start new game

2.Cursor

3.Cancel 

4. enter sound 

Sounds like an awesome project bro!

It'll be epic to have FF musics!

PS:

Damm Chrono Cross, i really enjoyed that game.

But Chronno trigger was better,one of the best game ever!

Not just the Music!

Sounds too!

And yeah Chrono Trigger was my childhood before FF :P

How did you make the music work? Because I know Fallout 3 has MP3's for its music tracks I am just wondering if I renamed my FFX-2 battle theme and put it in the spot in Fallout data folder will it play?

You cant put it in the same folder...if its anything like skyrim then its not a folder anyways, skyrim compresses all of their sounds into a .bsa file

Music is presented via .xwm and sounds use .wav

You. Are. Awesome.

Now I can't really wait for this, I can't imagine gaming without modders hehe.

Thank you I am working really hard on it,

Though I have ran into a bug that when you are exploring the world and enter the forestpine or forestfall areas or entering a village from one of those.

The music from all the areas start playing all at once...it is quite annoying so once I figure that bug out then I will release it for beta testing

Though I have ran into a bug that when you are exploring the world and enter the forestpine or forestfall areas or entering a village from one of those.

The music from all the areas start playing all at once...it is quite annoying so once I figure that bug out then I will release it for beta testing

That's a very strange bug... As far as I know, you replace only one part of music of a specific area in Skyrim, which starts playing the moment you enter it. I'll try to help you there somehow (Looking through a thread, guys seem to have similiar problems)

EDIT: Possible solution: Try adding the music you wanna add with the use of a BSA tool. First do a backup of sounds.bsa and then try to add/replace/integrate the music into the original sounds.bsa.

I'm sorry if I'm bothering you with this, i just wanna help you :P

I was going to go that route, but its not the skyrim music that is playing, I have successfully gotten rid of all of the skyrim music.

I am basically re routing the sound and music files so that skyrim plays them in place of the original ones.

But the problem is, I have successfuly converted and tested

MUSIC

1. Menu

2. combat

3. combat boss

4. Dungeon

5. cave

6. Ice cave

7. Town

8. Village

9. Level up

And some I probably forgot to mention.

SOUNDS

1. General focus (menu sounds) still needs a little work

2. Cancel

3. Cursor

4. Ok

5. Level up

6. Skill increase

When I get to converting the "palette" sounds that is when I have he problem and I think I might know what it is. Right now Avast is doing a complete DOS hardrive repair so when its done I will try my idea.