I meant the "palette" music. I can't edit on my phone.

Here is an example of what my problem is in more details

I placed a sound and music folder with all the conversions in the data directory

C:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\data\

When i refer to "palette" I mean this

Music\explore\forestpine\palette\day\a

There are usualy a day and night folder with 2-3 folders named

a b And c

There is usually 4-8 .xwm files and what I did, since I couldn't possibly find a song for every single one was I just copied them so 4-8 was all the same song.

However I did choose different songs for the other folders like b and c.

My theory behind this was that during the day in forestpine skyrim would switch between 3 different songs folder a, folder b and folder c...but its not really working that way lol

Hmm I see. I hope the songs in the folders still have the exact Skyrim-name. For example: (TEST_1.xwm - TEST_4.xwm)

If the songs you replaced still has the same name as Skyrim ones, and It still is not working then....... i dunno what to do haha...

Gonna ask one of the guys in the Skyrim-sound edit thread ;)

BTW, found this:
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/13286

First few sentences sound interesting, also:
"However, for those who prefer it, there is an alternate version that completely eliminates the vanilla music, meaning only your added music will play." 
I guess this is not a big help for you though, we'd need to do it manually... each user on his own...

I don't really know what else to do  :-/

Yes they were all named correctly so they would play...them not playing isn't a problem

The problem is more than one playing at the same time..

It only happens with the palette music though..forestpine, forestfall, mountain, tundra, reach, snow.

My new theory is that skyeim designed the folders a, b and c to play the tracks at the same time...my computer is still under a complete dos hard drive scan and repair so i cannot test the theory atm

You said these palette folders had 4-8 different songs...
Try replacing all 4 songs with 4 different custom ones (Not like you did earlier, replacing all 4 with 1 song). I think you need a selection of songs to make the palettes work properly (atleast that's what I understood).

Just a small tip, mediafire is a much nicer fileshare site :D

But great work! I'm loving the songs, getting some nostalgia!

I was going to use them...but I already had an account with 4shared because I use them a lot on my android :P

How do you like the cursor sounds? the cancel and all that, that was a pain in the ass to change.

Also if you take 3 minutes to listen to the main menu song you can really appreciate Yasunori's work 

Thank you, I spent long hours doing it. I am taking a small break from it since I spent the last week on it.

Next week I will have an update that brings you the palette sounds

You did great work, no doubt! Take your time, take it slow. We can wait :D

Thanks :) The Beta version is downloadable with instructions on the first post of the thread .. encase you didn't know :P

I like some of them. The only thing I dislike is the transition between some of the music. For example, from new final fantasy ambient music to sudden old classic final fantasy music. It's like downgrading from 320kbps to 8-bit. =/ Still keeping an eye on this though, but for now, it mehhh....

I like some of them. The only thing I dislike is the transition between some of the music. For example, from new final fantasy ambient music to sudden old classic final fantasy music. It's like downgrading from 320kbps to 8-bit. =/ Still keeping an eye on this though, but for now, it mehhh....

Unfortunately the only way to fix that's is to either remake a mod with all the newest ff or remaster the older tracks...or remake the orchastery...which isn't happening lol

I will remaster some tracks with an audio editor lucky for you I have audio engineering experience.

Really though I just took my fav songs and stuck them appropriately and did it for me.

But I want everyone to enjoy it so I will try that

Thank you so much. This mod will be my personal must-have mod. Just stunning, immediately after I load my save I hear this wonderful, wonderful FF XII music and also FF XIII sounds blend in so well..... FANTASTIC. :heart:

Will report if any issues occur. Enjoy your break :D

Thank you I am glad that you enjoy it :3

Now that's a good job, my friend! Loved this mod. Now go and take a break from it, you deserve it. And again, awesome mod!

Thank you :3