Nexus deleted mods compilation?

On 11/28/2021 at 4:00 PM, maxsssnake said:

Hum, black marsh is supposed to also be called Argonia... I guess these  2 ues valenwood as a base then... Do you remember how to get there from skyrim ?

I'll have a look in sseedit, but 8 Gb for a mod, I think it's the biggest one I ever saw till now... !

1 hour ago, zelurker said:

Hum, black marsh is supposed to also be called Argonia... I guess these  2 ues valenwood as a base then... Do you remember how to get there from skyrim ?

I'll have a look in sseedit, but 8 Gb for a mod, I think it's the biggest one I ever saw till now... !

For arrive to valenwood you will find the map marker on top right of the map, a new cave.And to go to Black Marsh go to the inn in Dawnstar in the big room there are two books, read the first for directions, second book is a portal to black marsh

Edited by maxsssnake
42 minutes ago, maxsssnake said:

For arrive to valenwood you will find the map marker on top right of the map, a new cave.And to go to Black Marsh go to the inn in Dawnstar in the big room there are two books, read the first for directions, second book is a portal to black marsh

Thanks ! And I confirm, black marsh and argonia contain the same files, named after black marsh for both... I guess it was never finished because of this mess about "you can't use my resources"... There was a valenwood announced there about 1 year and a half ago, and nothing since then ! I guess you can call that quite a disaster, they'd better leave people share resources while nothing is released officially...  : https://www.moddb.com/mods/tes-valenwood

2 minutes ago, zelurker said:

Thanks ! And I confirm, black marsh and argonia contain the same files, named after black marsh for both... I guess it was never finished because of this mess about "you can't use my resources"... There was a valenwood announced there about 1 year and a half ago, and nothing since then ! I guess you can call that quite a disaster, they'd better leave people share resources while nothing is released officially...  : https://www.moddb.com/mods/tes-valenwood

I find this too https://www.moddb.com/mods/black-marsh

3 hours ago, maxsssnake said:

After testing, there is also a teleporter in the sleeping giant inn which sends you directly to the harbour in the south west of valenwood, equivalent to go to this cave and find the key to the gate in the end. Since I rushed there I didn't find the key and I had to use the console to open it... ! so it's probably better to use the sleeping giant inn, there is a book titled valenwood mostly empty on a table in a room, and beside it the strange object is what teleports you.

It's mostly empty, clearly in the very early stages, but there are a few hostile beast though, using items of the skyrim's beasts so you know what was used to create them. The landscape is well done though, nice to explore a bit. Probably a good idea not to keep it in the main savegame, but interesting anyway !

And "assault on valenwood" from there https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/48349?tab=description

used this as a base and apparently found how to pack this better (download is 1/4 of valenwood !). It's some dangerous sight seeing though, but anyway it seems to be an evolution of valenwood, and since valenwood is abandoned...

Edited by zelurker
4 hours ago, zelurker said:

After testing, there is also a teleporter in the sleeping giant inn which sends you directly to the harbour in the south west of valenwood, equivalent to go to this cave and find the key to the gate in the end. Since I rushed there I didn't find the key and I had to use the console to open it... ! so it's probably better to use the sleeping giant inn, there is a book titled valenwood mostly empty on a table in a room, and beside it the strange object is what teleports you.

It's mostly empty, clearly in the very early stages, but there are a few hostile beast though, using items of the skyrim's beasts so you know what was used to create them. The landscape is well done though, nice to explore a bit. Probably a good idea not to keep it in the main savegame, but interesting anyway !

And "assault on valenwood" from there https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/48349?tab=description

used this as a base and apparently found how to pack this better (download is 1/4 of valenwood !). It's some dangerous sight seeing though, but anyway it seems to be an evolution of valenwood, and since valenwood is abandoned...

Yes I know. In the valenwood of 8gb are included the meshes, textures and all the assets for argonia, black marsh. And add 5 dungeons into the Skyrim lands, and the monsters too, you can find the monsters all around Skyrim lands in a lot of places. And "assault on valenwood" is "only" valenwood, and the assault, and fixed some things, like armors, LOD, and others, for the moment, is a work in progress, for the moment. The man behind "assault on valenwood" are making and excellent work, and adding new things, and ending other things than aren't finished in the valenwood of 8gb file. Navmeshing...

Edited by maxsssnake
7 hours ago, SmedleyDButler said:

Could ask you the same, lol ?

As far as I know it's HitmanX3Z. At least that's where I think i found it, been a little while, f95zone has his archived collection just gotta search him on that site and you'll find a thread with links to his stuff.

In case anyone has them downloaded, the follower mods by ats321/hieroglyphics on the nexus have been taken down and I those were some of my favorites. 

I've seen some of the stuff on Schaken Mods now here like the dark brother hood overhaul 

This is the specific mod I am looking for from their work is here -  dead nexus link but honestly any of them would be much appreciated. These were some beautiful followers. I've reached out but I can't even find it on the subscriber only schakenmods.

Edited by yumy948
On 4/13/2022 at 2:35 AM, 27X said:

aka "i stole these presets fair and square, OCDONUTSTEEL".

Just get the originals.

I'm confused-did he steal those presets? Where are the originals?

Edited by yumy948
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
On 4/14/2022 at 7:39 AM, yumy948 said:

I'm confused-did he steal those presets? Where are the originals?

Crickets is all I hear... as always whenever anyone talks about theft there is no evidence and none never comes forth. It is like throwing shit in a fan and hope it sticks to the intended target.