Levelled Lists

Slorm

I just wanted to check if I'm understanding how these work correctly after watching a couple of videos on the subject.

I want to add some light armour into the levelled lists so they appear in game through vendors, bandit chests etc. Looking at many of the lists they seems to be composed of many smaller lists so if I simply add the armours into LItemArmorCuirassLight does that mean they will then appear in all lists that reference it, or do I still need to add them to vendor and boss chests as well?

6 minutes ago, Slorm said:

so if I simply add the armours into LItemArmorCuirassLight does that mean they will then appear in all lists that reference it

Yes, but keep in mind that in some cases the changes can be slow to show up.  There is a bug that has vendors automatically "restock" on game load, so you should be able to see them early on with relevant vendors.

11 minutes ago, Seijin8 said:

Yes, but keep in mind that in some cases the changes can be slow to show up.  There is a bug that has vendors automatically "restock" on game load, so you should be able to see them early on with relevant vendors.

Brilliant, many thanks. I was getting a bit worried that I would have to go through heaps of different list.

EDIT Hmm it may not be so straightforward as if I look at LItemArmorCuirassLightBlacksmith that does not reference LItemArmorCuirassLight so I need to figure a way to back reference the lists (e.g. to see what actually does reference LItemArmorCuirassLight).

38 minutes ago, Slorm said:

Brilliant, many thanks. I was getting a bit worried that I would have to go through heaps of different list.

EDIT Hmm it may not be so straightforward as if I look at LItemArmorCuirassLightBlacksmith that does not reference LItemArmorCuirassLight so I need to figure a way to back reference the lists (e.g. to see what actually does reference LItemArmorCuirassLight).

There are many different mods that hit leveled lists.  You can use some of them (like Book of UUNP for instance) as a guide to where things could be placed.  Note also that the leveled lists many need some micromanagement to ensure the mods and effects you want are getting through.  A Bashed Patch or Smashed Patch/Merge can help, but probably still needs your eyes on the finished product to make sure it is doing what you want.

Archived